Bernice Three Column

Monday, October 15, 2012

Review - Jill-e Designs E-GO Collection Tablet Messenger Bag - Great Gift Idea - 2012 Holiday Gift Guide



Here is a great gift idea for all who love to take along all of your "tech-cessories" and would like to look great while you do!  I am talking about The E-GO™ Collection from Jill-e Designs.  I feel so stylish as I go out to do my holiday shopping with this bag.  I love the Autumn look to the bag.  Just perfect for shopping this holiday season.


The Tablet Messenger Bag in the beautiful autumn colors is the best bag that I have found yet that works great with all of my lifestyle essentials such as my cell phone, my iPad, or my reader.  Whatever I want to take along with me, I know that it is safe and secure in my E-GO Messenger Bag.

Is it raining or snowing outside?  Not a problem with an E-GO Bag.  They are weather resistant with durable leather trim to keep the inclement weather on the outside.  Under the fold-over top flap is a top zipper closure to safely secure all your personal belongings and electronics.  When I go out, I have no fears that the weather will get to any of my electronic devices. 


Inside the bag, you will find a bunch of great compartments.  I love compartments to organize all of my items.  I really don't like just throwing everything into a bag, and then having to scrounge around looking for a pen or my keys.  There are plenty of pockets (one zippered) on the inside to stash all my items.  I have room for my wallet and my coupon keeper, and there are pockets specifically for my pens, glasses, smart phone, a passport (when needed), and all of my essentials that I take with me.  Lose your keys?  Not anymore with the attached key keeper that has a convenient ID tag.  What is super terrific is the compartment that is just meant for a larger electronic device!

The padded inside sleeve is perfect for a 10" laptop computer, a tablet, e-reader, point and shoot camera, or any other similar device.  It has a handy little strap to keep your electronic device safely secured in the padded compartment so that it won't slip out accidentally.  I also find that I can fit my Nikon D40 inside.  I just have to take the lens off and set it inside.  I have room for the camera body plus two lenses.  Great for when I don't want to carry around two bags!


On the outside of the bag, the fold-over flap securely attaches with two magnets, and not just one.  I find that it stays securely down, and it won't fly up with a huge gust of wind.  Under the flap are two  front panel drop-in pockets to store items that you want to get to quickly.  On the back of the purse, is another zippered pocket for more personal items. 

You can fit a lot in this messenger style cross-body bag.  If you wish, you can stash a a notebook, water bottle, umbrella, flip-flops, healthy snacks and wallet, keys, make-up, hair brush, hand sanitizer, tin of mints... all your lifestyle essentials inside the Tablet Messenger.

The Jill-e E-GO Tablet Messenger Bag would make someone very happy this holiday season!  What a great gift it would make, or just buy one for yourself.  I am so happy I have one.  My sister is so jealous of this bag.  She loudly hinted that she would love it if she got one for Christmas while looking at me slyly.  So I know exactly what I am going to be ordering online for her.


There is a full line of Jill-e E-GO Collection of bags. The bags were specifically designed for the woman on the go.  Why not look your best as you keep all of your personal electronic devices safe, secure, and completely accessible.  All the bags in the exciting E-GO™ Collection have eye catching designs – Accessorizing for success has never been easier!


Want one?  Just visit Jill-e: The E-GO Collection.  The cross-body Tablet Messenger Bag that I reviewed is only $109.  For a bag that is a chic alternative to traditional laptop bags, and keeps your lifestyle essentials perfectly protected, it's a bargain!

Here's how to keep connected with Jill-e Designs
To see their complete collection of bags, visit Jill-e Designs Website
Jill-e on Facebook
Jill-e on Twitter
Jill-e on Pinterest
Jill-e Blog





Many thanks to the sponsor who provided a product or sample for this Review. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


8 comments:

  1. cute bag and i got my clip today love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cute bag! And I love that it would fit all my electronics so nicely! I love the messenger style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bag! I'm not really into messenger type bags but I like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a messenger bag for my tablet, I may have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! I checked out the site and I love the laptop tote in black. It's gorgeous! I wish they had more patterns, though!!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO Cute! It reminds me so much of Burberry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bag is super organized and would love to try it!thanks for sharing

    Icar
    http://mycharmedmom.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive