Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Royalegacy's 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Papermonster Office Products - Personal Thermal Binding Machine & Family Data Shredder - Review


Royalegacy's 2012 Holiday Gift Guide

In August, I was lucky enough to sent two great Papermonster products from MyBinding.com to review.  Because I and the family were so sick for all of September, I was not able to get to this sooner.  Now, for the first time in five weeks, I feel pretty good, and I want you to get to know these two wonderful products from Papermonster courtesy of MyBinding.com!


The two products that I received from MyBinding.com were the Papermonster 8-1/2"X11" Personal Thermal Binding Machine TB220 and the Papermonster 9/32" Strip Cut Family Data Shredder - S201.   These are two quality office machines that have really been a big help in our home office.

We are a big home school family.  Besides me my kids' mom, I have been my kids' teacher since 1987.  Even though I have only one left that I home school, I still copy all of his workbooks.  I have always prefered older school books than what they publish today.  I had bought a large stapler that I could staple books together that were over 1/2" thick.  I havenever been happy with stapling.  It leaves a rough look at the binding, and I want a smooth look.  It makes the kids think that they have something more special.

The Papermonster 8-1/2 x 11" Personal Thermal Binding Machine - TB220 is the machine that I was most excited to receive.  Now I have a machine that will bind my child's workbooks up, and make them look professional.  It binds my workbooks in less than three minutes.  It works perfectly with standard sized paper, and binds documents together up to 1" thick!  I do have a few workbooks that come that thick.  I have been stapling them in half, and now I don't have to!



 The other great machine Papermonster 9/32" Strip cut Family Data Shredder is an economic and convenient strip cut paper shredder.  It is perfect for our small office, which is just a corner in our bedroom.  The shredder part is just top to the waste basket.  It is adjustable so that youcan add it to any other waste paper basket if you wish to shred into a larger bin or garbage can.  It comes with three different design decals so that you can personalize your shredder bin to fit your office decor.  It can shred up to 6 sheets at a time. It is so convenient to have around.



I found that it was really a handy little shredder to have in our little office.  I was able to shred some old documents that I had been saving to open up some room in our file box.  It was a secure feeling that I felt as I shredded these old documents.  I knew that shredding is a more secure way of getting rid of old personal documents without anyone taking our information from them.  For a while, we burned our old documents, but I really like this method much better.  I did find that I had to shred at least two papers at a time, or fold the one sheet because the machine didn't turn on with just the one piece of paper.  With more than the one sheet, it just devoured them.


MyBinding.com is a leading dealer in binding and laminating products in the United States located in Oregon.  They currently have over 24,000 binding and laminating products on their website right now!    They are fully knowledgeable about all of the products that they sell.  If you have any questions about their products or need to know which one is right for your needs, they will have the answer for you.

Two great gift ideas for upcoming holidays!

Both of these items would make great gifts for the home office.

I love both of my Papermonster products that I got from MyBinding.com.  The prices of these products were very reasonable, too.  The Papermonster 8-1/2 x 11" Personal Thermal Binding Machine - TB220 is only $49.95.  MyBinding.com also stocks a complete line of Thermal Binding Covers to go with your new Papermonster Thermal Binding Machine. 

The Papermonster 9/32" Strip Cut Family Data Shredder - S201 is economically priced at $14.95.  This is a quality paper shredder that you can get for a great price!


You can get FREE Shipping at MyBinding.com with a $75 or more order.

Connect and converse with MyBinding.com.  You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!







Many thanks to the sponsor who provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

15 comments:

  1. That is so cute and would look great in my office. Totally cool and I do shred so much stuff. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design and shape of this shredder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally need the Papermonster, you should see my desk :/ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW they make up with designs now. Great home office look!! THanks for sharing this awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great product! We really need a shredder!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shredder!!! so cute! I agree with Kim, such a nice office look! I might sound outdated but didn't know they sold binding machines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the binder! I would use it so much for homeschooling! Thanks for the introduction to Paper Monster!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. We totally need a shedder. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The design and shape of the shredder is great

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so little and cute! I need to get a shredder so my husband will stop burning paper in the sink! Oi /smh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have a shredder, but since we live in the country and have a wood stove, it's easier for me to simply use it as "fire starter" That being said, I really need a shredder and this is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a shredder and this one aounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the design on the shredder! So many I see are boring and black, but this one is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how sleek this is; I don't need any more bulky pieces of office equipment!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive