Bernice Three Column

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Silly Saturday - Halloween Fun - October 27, 2012


Halloween is nearly upon us!
BOO!



A photographer goes to a haunted castle determined to get a picture of a ghost. The ghost he encounters turns out to be friendly and poses for a snapshot. The happy photographer dashes to his studio, develops the film and…learns that the photos are underexposed and completely blank.

Moral to the story: The spirit is willing, but the flash is weak.
 
 
A vampire joined the police force so he could learn the correct way to get a stakeout.


The ghost was lonely because he didn't have a ghoulfriend

Who do they call when a demon needs a personal trainer? The exercist

Hall o' wiener: when I decorated my foyer with sausage. 

Pumpkin juice + Chardonnay = Hallow'ine?


We all know about the rash of unexplained deaths in the village of Sleepy Hollow.
But, as an unfortunate sidebar, to deal with all the corpses was a most incompetent funeral director,
nicknamed the Heedless Hearseman.  

Do posh demons go cruising in a coupe devil



Some prefer getting candy on Halloween, but two days later I like to go out and collect shoes. I call it All Soles Day

The wandering minstrel was excited about trick-or-treating. He said, “I hear there's gonna be lute!” 

My house is haunted by the ghosts of a thousand chickens. It's just like that movie, Poultrygeist.

The Irishman was visited by a ghost while making moonshine. "I can't sleep at night," the man said, "it haunts me still. " (Irish accent needed) 

 You hear about the play they staged in a cemetery? It got grave reviews.

Don't bother inviting the Invisible Man to your Halloween party.
He won't show up. Sometimes he makes excuses, but they're all transparent.

One witch told another witch, "I want one of those new computers that has a spell checker."

 


4 comments:

  1. Haha- got me in the holiday spirit! So cute! You are so right. It is called tax candy for sure! Love all the Halloween jokes! Wicked cute!

    Let me know if my link up is working. I had trouble accessing my site last night:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love this thanks for the giggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy Rubendall Barnes
    pinktaz60@hotmail.com

    I love them all, the Ipod one is my favorite. I needed to laugh today, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all right, that jumping Pixar light is such a great idea! great post, great for the holiday spirit ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive