Bernice Three Column

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Grab a Funny T-Shirt from Gagswag - Review




I love funny and cool t-shirts, and I found some good ones at Gagswag.  They sent me this great t-shirt that said "Without Me, it's just AWESO." to do a review on.  My son just loved it, and you know, without him, it is only half of having someone awesome around.

This t-shirt is an awesome quality shirt, too.  Gagswag sells only the highest quality 6.1oz cotton t-shirts that you can get.  I can tell that this is a shirt that is going to last my son a long time.  It is very well constructed.  Make no mistake, it is not a thin t-shirt that you get in a three-pack at your local nationwide department.  While many other cheap manufacturer's are ironing on their designs, Gagswag applies their designs on the front with state of the art and top of the industry techniques.

If you are not satisfied with the quality of your shirt, Gagswag has a 100% guarantee.

We are committed to providing you with only the highest quality products and service. When your order arrives if your shirts don't fit properly, please contact us within 24 hours to exchange them for the correct size.

If you find that a shirt is damaged or unsatisfactory, please contact us for a refund or replacement within 72 hours of receiving your order.

If for ANY reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order,
contact our customer service dept. and we will make it right for
you. Guaranteed!


Gagswag is full of funny and cool t-shirts that will suit any taste.  Check out some of the others that I found:

Not only do they have a huge assortment of different funny t-shirts, but you can customize your shirt anyway you wish.  They have a rainbow of different colors and ten different styles of shirts.

Click to enlarge
Gagswag shirts range from $19 to $28.95 in price according to which style you prefer.  For the quality of the shirt you are getting, this is a super deal!  They also have some great awesome movie tees.





A Gagswag shirt would make a great gift at the holidays!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. Totally cool! My sons would go ape over these. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would LOVE to get one of these shirts for my son!! He always is saying that he has swag!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really
    funny t shirt ideas for the t shirts lovers. Wide collection of cool designs are presented . Good one .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these shirts are so me! love wearing stuff like this :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive