Bernice Three Column

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday - I Have Been Blessed - November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving is almost here!  I think it is wonderful to have a national holiday set aside to say "Thank You!" to God for all the blessings we have harvested throughout the last year.

I found these two songs to be inspiring.

Blessed
Martina McBride



Thanksgiving Song
Brianna Haynes


Photobucket


Want to play along? It's simple!

1. Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab the buttons & leave us a comment.

Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!

At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music. I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop. If you do post something that is explicit, please say so in the linky.

This week's theme is a freebie, so you can post what you wish.





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory




10 comments:

  1. Martina McBride's "Blessed" is a great song for this week. Brenna Haynes is new to me. Her Thanksgiving Song is really nice,though. I love that you linked your freebie choices to the upcoming holiday. What a blessing you shared with each of this morning on 4M! May you & yours feel the sense of wonder for the abundance you have been given as you gather around the dinner table on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike my friend.:)
    Martina's song is very nice and of course I love the second song. *wink*
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/11/mondays-music-moves-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the Martina McBride song - Brianna Haynes is new to me, but what a PERFECT song for this week...I LOVE it! Thanks for the introduction! :) Have a great week - and Happy Thanksgiving! :)


    the Tornado in Mama’s Broken Heart – which is an American Heart – shows that Six Degrees of Separation is Too Close

    ReplyDelete
  4. What absolutely great picks and so appropriate. Gave me goosebumps for pity sakes! LOL HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIEND! Have a great week and holiday! I'm thankful for friends like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely songs and I enjoyed them so much. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great songs and very apt

    Have a great Thanksgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the Martina Mcbride song but hadn't heard the Brianna Haynes song but liked it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ops... first video is not available in my country, but I guess it would show if I watch it from the youtube site. The second song has very lovely and charming background scenes. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Martina's voice! she can really put the emotion behind the lyrics. and that is a great song for this Thanksgiving week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree. I'm glad we do get to focus on a day to say thank you.
    These songs are wonderful for this time.

    Just catching up on what I missed this week

    ReplyDelete

I love and do read all of your comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link so I can come by and visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive