Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Say I Love You in 120 Languages with NanoStyle this Holiday Season - Review



Would you like to tell someone special in your life that you love her or him in 120 different languages?  With the "I Love You in 120 Languages" pendant from NanoStyle jewelry, you can!

 I was lucky enough to be able to review this beautiful pendant from NanoStyle.  What a beautiful early Christmas present that I received this year.  It is fast becoming my favorite!  There have been numerous times that I am checking out at a store, and the associate or a fellow customer stops and ask what my pendant is.  When I tell them that it is a black onyx pendant engraved with real 24k gold, and it says "I Love You" 120 times in a 120 different languages, they are astounded and amazed. 

This beautiful "I Love You in 120 Languages" pendant is available in silver, gold over silver, and 14k gold.  I reviewed the silver pendant which is great with me because I mostly where silver.  It came with a 17.5" silver chain, which was a little short for me, and I had to change it out with a longer one.  The price for a silver pendant and chain is only $99.  It comes in a quality gift box.  There is a choice of chains you can choose from and they can be upgraded for a nominal price.  This is NanoStyle's most popular pendant, and has been seen worn by Baywatch star Pamela Anderson.

Holiday Gift Idea!


This would be a great gift for your loved one this holiday season.  Wouldn't your wife love opening this on Christmas morning?  How about grandma, your aunt, your daughter, or a special friend?  Brighten up their lives by telling them you love them 120 times in a 120 different languages with NanoStyle.

NanoStyle also carries a whole array of different styles, including styles for men.
Head on over to NanoStyle to find the perfect gift for anyone this holiday season.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pendant! Off to check out nanosyle's website! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty. Love hearts on anything. This looks very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I want this for the holidays!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool necklace. I think I'll have to pick some up for easy holiday gifting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive