Bernice Three Column

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Shari's Berries - Scrumpdillyicious Treats for the Holidays! - #HGG Review

Many thanks to Shari's Berries for giving me a some of their products in exchange for my honest review. 


 2012 Holiday Gift Guide Review

There is nothing like a sweet Shari's Berries strawberry dipped in real chocolate--a nice thick coating, too--that can really make my heart flutter.  Really, how special is a chocolate dipped strawberry from Shari's Berries?  I would say Super Special!



Just check out these super chocolate dipped strawberries that we received from Shari's Berries.  We bought the Full Dozen Gourmet Dipped Swizzled Berries.  Don't they look extra scrumptious?  Well, I'll tell you what, they were super scrumpdillyicious!  The chocolate coating was so thick and creamy.   The strawberries were plump, juicy, tender, and sweet.  Chocolate and strawberries--it's the perfect combination, and Shari's Berries has the chocolate dipped strawberries perfected.

Cookies Dipped and Swizzled with Chocolate

Shari's Berries also has another treat that they have chocolate dipped and taken to the next level--cookies!  Do you love Oreos? Nutter Butter Cookies?  Or how about Golden Graham Crackers?  Now imagine them dipped in a thick coating of chocolate....Doesn't that sound just heavenly!  Along with the chocolate dipped strawberries, we also ordered the Chocolate Covered Cookie Collection that features 10 Milk Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookies; 10 Milk Chocolate Covered Nutter Butter Cookies, and 10 Milk Chocolate Golden Graham Crackers.  We were totally delighted while shopping at Shari's Berries for the chocolate dipped strawberries to have found their cookie section.


Shari's Berries Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and their Cookie Collections would be great for holiday parties.  They have plenty of items that are all decked out for Christmas.  Both the strawberries and the cookies came beautifully wrapped.  The strawberries did come in an insulated box with a freezer pack to keep them fresh.  All of the cookies came in perfect condition due to the fact that they were all individually wrapped.


We were totally delighted with our selections from Shari's Berries, and I know that you will be, too!  To help save you money, visit the coupon page to receive some great savings on your purchases.  I did!



Perfect for Holiday Parties & Gift Giving





Many thanks to the sponsor who provided a gift certificate for this Review. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

10 comments:

  1. i'm in love where can i get some

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. My mouth is watering! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heavens, I want to come play in those pictures! That looks like heaven in a bite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I would love a box of these. I've heard great things about them. Now I want some chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your order of Dipped Swizzled Berries. Thank you for the great review. - Jose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't eat chocolate ( I know, i know, i'm odd) but I cold see these as an AWESOME CHRISTMAS GIFT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so yummy and wish I had some!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very tasty review)))!!!
    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sparkly cake pops look delish & the chocolate covered strawberries divine!

    ReplyDelete

I love and do read all of your comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link so I can come by and visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive