Bernice Three Column

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Emilie M Handbags - Carrie Compartment Satchel - #HGG Review


A new handbag is what I always on my Christmas wish list.   Is there one on your Christmas wish list, too?  It's on mine for this year, was on for last year, and will be again next year.  This is one accessory that I love to update often.  As each season comes, so does a new bag.  I am very hard to please when it comes to finding a new handbag.  Yet, there is one company that I know will have something that I will love!



Emilie M with their Classic Styles, is my company of choice when shopping for a new handbag.  There selection of handbags is incredible.  I am sure to find a great handbag there, and for the right price.

I was fortunate that Emilie M chose me to do a review on their new Holiday Collection Handbags: The Carrie Compartment Satchel.


The Carrie Compartment Satchel fits my needs exactly.  The dark brown color with the contrasting edges gives this bag character.  It's the edging that really sets this bag apart from other bags.  During the day the edging is a deep blue that contrasts so well with the dark brown, and at night, it's deepens into a dusky black.  Emilie M's Textured Grain material is rich, soft and durable as any top-grain leather. The subtle grain lines create beautiful color contrast in your handbag. To make this purse more of a favorite for me, it has brass hardware.  Makes me want to wear my gold earrings more often now.



The Carrie Satchel has three zippered compartments to store all what I use daily.  There is ample room in this bag to store all of what I use and more.  The middle zippered compartment is the place to stash all of my little odds and ends that I carry around with me.  There are two cell phone pockets as well as a zippered pocket.  The two side compartments are nice and roomy.  I have chosen to put my wallet in one side, and my coupon keeper in the other.  This purse is overflowing with room.

When we went to our daughter's graduation last Saturday, I had stuffed my gloves, a small point and shoot camera, and three bottles of water to carry in with us.  There was not problem putting all of this in besides my things that I usually carry.  Since this was a little heavier of a load, instead of carrying this around on my arm, I just used the convenient should strap that came with the bag.  There is plenty of room in this purse to carry a small umbrella with you.


The Carrie Satchel is my constant companion.  I love the all zippered compartments.  I know that if I drop this bag, nothing is going to come out of it. My husband says he really likes it, and that I look good wearing it.  That makes me feel great!


Holiday Gift Idea!

The Carrie Compartment Satchel is a deal at Emilie M for only $85.  This would make a great gift for you, mom, sis, or a treasured friend.


To see more styles that Emilie M offers, check out their website.  To keep up-to-date with their newest selections and deals, follow Emilie M on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Many thanks to the sponsor who provided a product or sample for this Review. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

15 comments:

  1. I am always on the lookout for a bag that is big enough to carry all my stuff--and I require at least 3 compartments and a shoulder strap! This one seems to fill the bill!! It is also professional looking which is a look I prefer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty bag. It looks be enough to hold all my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the different compartments! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The compartments really make the bag. I found room for everything that I wanted in the bag, not just the items that I had to get by with.

      Delete
  4. Love love love bags...I like the brown one, but have been known to carry yellow. These bags are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY NICE! I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS BRAND BEFORE. DO THEY MAKE DIAPER BAGS?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful bag!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep seeing these bags around the blogosphere! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous bags. I especially like the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice bag! My sister and I would definitely fight over this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for review of lovely, stylish bags; would love to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emilie M is the worst company to purchase from! I purchased a purse and after two weeks of waiting for a confirmation email or my purse to arrive I called. First two messages I left were not returned the following week I was able to speak to someone. Her name was Gabrielle and she was absolutely rude. She didn't offer an explanation as to why I wasn't notified and she let me know I would get a refund. It has been a MONTH and nothing!!! I keep leaving messages with none of my calls being returned, the bags I'm sure are great but given that I never received mine and I still haven't received my refund I beg anyone to reconsider buying from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a terrible shame. Have you complained on their Facebook page? I would - and daily until a response is given. Also, here is the email of the president of the company when I did this review: Solomon Hedaya - solomonh@mondani.com

      Delete
  12. Those bags look amazing! So stylish and the color choices are great. I'd choose the brown bag!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive