Bernice Three Column

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday - Christmas Eve with Bing 4Ms - December 24, 2012

Tomorrow is the big day! It's finally the start of the Christmas season in our home.

What I most like about Christmas is listening to Bing Crosby.  His songs are synonymous with Christmas in our home.  His voice will grace our home for most of today and tomorrow.  


White Christmas

Christmas in Killarney


My own upload of
Christmas is a Comin'



OK, I think that's enough.  I don't expect you to listen to them all, just choose what you like best.


Photobucket
Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.







Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

4 comments:

  1. You don't happen to like Bing Crosby do you? hehehe Merry Christmas my friend and thanks for rockin' along with us. Truly wonderful Christmas songs. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up with Bing Crosby and Andy Williams, this brought back my childhood and my mom's absolute favorite is "Oh, Holy Night".
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great classics. Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!

    Bing is our love too. And Christmas in Kilarney is simply my fave!

    Love the list!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive