Bernice Three Column

Monday, December 31, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday - Happy New Year's Eve! 4Ms - December 31, 2012


What will we be doing tonight?
Why, we're going to be dancin'!



How was your year?
Here are my results, share yours!

Your Year was an "A" Year
Wow! It would be an understatement to say you had the best year ever.
You're flying high after having an incredible year. It was the year when almost everything went right for once.

Enjoy the feeling of having a year well done. You deserve to celebrate a little.
Here's hoping that next year is even better... if that's even possible!



Photobucket

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.
This week's theme: Give out this years best songs that we liked or POST THE ROCKIN-EST SONG YOU KNOW or if you can find a New Years Eve Song!  




7 comments:

  1. Enjoy dancing :) And, so glad you hadn an awesome 2012 here is wishing 2013 follows in its footsteps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't love your choice more! I used to watch those films ALL the time and this was such a fun flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh! loved it, I Like seeing their old stuff

    Happy New Year to you and Best Wishes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAUREL & HARDY WHAT FUN! You're definitely starting out my party right! Woo Hoo! I would say 2012 for me was... hmmm not really a great one at all I lost two family members, but I did meet an old dear friend who I haven't seen in 28 yrs. I have lost 51 lbs. so that's good & I'm hoping to lose 75 lbs. this year. So here's hoping all your dreams come true in the upcoming year. HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLFRIEND to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us!

    Happy New Year to you! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phew, the holidays were awesome for me and I'm now playing catch up with all of my lovelies. I appreciate you stopping by my little niche in Blogosphere while I was MIA.

    The little quiz was fun. Mine read exactly as yours. I guess we had a pretty good 2012. Lets hope our good fortune continues. =D

    Thanks for making 2012 a success for us on Monday's Music Moves Me and we look forward to having you with us in 2013, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love and do read all of your comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link so I can come by and visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive