Bernice Three Column

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Marvelous Music Monday - It's Called Christmas with a Capital C - December 3, 2012



Christmas already!?  It sorta swooshed by me real fast this year.

Let's get things a bit rockin' today with
It's Called Christmas with a Capital C
by GoFish


OK, let's digress for a moment here.  My daughter found this just yesterday, and I just had to share this with you all today.  Yes, it's not Christmas, but it is so cool!

From the PianoGuys
Cello Wars (Star Wars parody) Light Saber Duel


You just have to watch this music video all the way to the end.  You will get a kick out of the ending.



Photobucket





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory



10 comments:

  1. It's really Christmas with a capital "C". Great new (to me) song! And, oh the pianoguys video is fabulous, especially at the end as you promise. lol Thanks for joining the greatest Christmas party in Blogosphere on Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was amazing. It's now my favourite holiday video and I am definitely going to take cello lessons. or lightsabre battle....something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your choices this week. Both were new songs to me. Have a great Music Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Fish totally ROCKS! Love them!

    Great choices!

    Have a jolly week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed both your choices and I am off to sign up for those Cello lessons lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Phantom Chellist made me laugh! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL You're bad! hahahahah These are new for me. I've got to send it to my hubby. He's gonna get a charge out of this. They're looking for some Christmas songs to play in the band for their Christmas gig. PERFECT! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Go Fish was awesome!!!! I have a few people I'd like to play that for...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can honestly say I've never heard of Christmas with a Capital C before. LOL It was interesting to say the least ^.^

    Now that last video with the cellos....AWESOME!

    Great choices! I hope you have a musical week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive