Bernice Three Column

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Poinsettias Make Christmas More Festive - Avant Scroll Braided Plant Stand Review


Each and every year I must have poinsettias in the house to help celebrate the Christmas season.  The festive red combined with the bright green leaves just makes me sigh with delight when I gaze upon them.  This year, I was fortunate enough to make my poinsettias become a center point of attention in my home with the Avant Garden Decor's Scroll Braided Plant Stands.



What a delight I had when I first opened the package from Avant Garden Decor and found these beautiful plant stands just waiting to display my poinsettias this year.  These scroll braided plant stands have really made a hit with visitors to my home.  They have all remarked how truly lovely they are, and how it makes my poinsettias more a focal point around the fireplace this year.


These CobraCo Scroll Braided Plant Stands from Avant Garden Decor are genuine works of art in my opinion.  The detail on these plant stands is amazing with a beautiful heart and scroll work design.  They are made of steel but powder coated to make them rust resistant, then given a lovely bronze finish.



They come in two sizes; a 15 inch and a 21 inch.  These plant stands are meant to hold pots up to 12" in diameter.  They are meant for outdoor and indoor use, but mine will be kept indoors to keep by the fireplace.  After Christmas, I have plans to put some ferns or an hydrangea or two around my fireplace in my new plant stands.  What show stopper that will become!

Decorate with Poinsettias and Flowers for this Holiday Season!

Poinsettias are a wonderful way to express your Christmas spirit and to make your home much more festive.  Make your holiday flowers and plant a crowning point in your home with these CobraCo Scroll Braided Plant Stands from Avant Garden Decor.

What are your favorite flowers or plants for the holidays?





Many thanks to Avant Garden Decor who provided a product or sample for this Review. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."




14 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I have a tendency to kill plants within minutes of them arriving in my care!! Either that or my cat pushes them over-------they are beautiful stands, I wish I could use one in my apartment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! And I totally agree that Poinsettias make things so much more festive - Sadly they always die for me. I really love the stands though. I can definitely see them going with many different types of decor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can keep my poinsettias growing all year long, and you can, too. Here's how to do it.
      Do not water often--wait until the soil is dry.
      Once the soil is dry, soak thoroughly and drain completely.
      Do not let your poinsettias stand in water.

      I kept a poinsettia for two years with this method. It never fails.

      Delete
  3. VERY PRETTY, THOSE WOULD LIKE SUPER NICE BY MY FRONT DOOR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful plant!! I would love to have one of these in my household!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so pretty! I would love a few of these for our porch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty! They'd fit in with my decor perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice decor. I would love those for my front porch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stands! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful idea for Christmas flowers/decorations. I just got one in the mail, but I'm doing a Post on it so can't spoil the surprise! hehehe Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really pretty and would look great in my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful way to display poinsettias. Thanks for the info. Kara Marks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poinsettias are my favorite to display during the holidays. This is beautiful and would look great in my foyer area.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive