As a mom, I have always been interested in keeping my kids fit. I know it is important to give children a good head start in life by making sure they eat right and getting plenty of activity. With on-in-three children obese, starting at an early age gives a child an edge to a good healthy lifestyle. That is the main reason why Dave McCutcheon started his company Baby Jock.
The FirstBIKE™ “STREET” Balance Bike
The FirstBIKE "Street" Balance Bike from Baby Jock was designed by cycling professionals in Germany to introduce children ages 2-5 to biking. There are no pedals; children use their own foot power to get them going, and when they feel confident enough, they just raise their feet and they are gliding around on their own very first bike. This bike is safe for your child - just adjust the seat to where your child's feet are still flat on the ground. This eliminates the need for training wheels. Experts agree that through the early development of balance, motors skills and a sense of independence, children achieve the confidence needed for success both socially and in the classroom.
- Unbreakable Frame Material absorbs trauma from surfaces instead of transmitting them to your child.
- Safety Stop Brake System- adjustable reach hand brake with concealed wheel drum (on models so equipped)
- Unitized Handlebars and Fork with Integrated Steering Limiter- prevents sharp turns and jack-knifing
- Ergonomic No-slip Saddle with balance bike specific shape is always centered
- Five models to choose from, each featuring a different premium quality rubber tire
- All fasteners are plated, polished and recessed- wheels have smooth aero spokes- no sharp edges
- No wood to splinter, no metal to rust, no paint to chip.
- Baby Jock Edition by FirstBIKE is impervious to rain, snow, heat and cold.
- Polyamide Nylon Composite with glass fiber technology is color-thru, unbreakable and completely recyclable
- Reflective Baby Jock Edition by FirstBIKE frame stickers for high visibility. Accessories: Bells, baskets, lowering kit and ski kit are sold separately
- Lifetime warranty on frame, fork and wheels
|Adjustable Seat with handhold|
We were very impressed with the when we first received the bike. The way that this bike works to help a child achieve their own balance naturally was the way that we taught all six of our children. This bike is different from others because it came with no pedals to get in the child's way. My husband was delighted with this. It also has an extra hold on the back of the seat, so that you can hold onto the bike as your child's takes their first ride. The handbrake softly stops the bike well. It is not a hard jerk. The non-slip surface of the seat conforms to your child and keeps your child on the seat--won't slip off easily. it is a light-weight bike that can be enjoyed at home or taken anywhere--to grandma's and grandpa's, the park, on a trip, etc. We both highly recommend the Baby Jock FirstBIKE "Street" Balance Bike as your child's first ride.
It is no wonder that this bike by Baby Jock is the World's Most Trusted Balance Bike!
The Baby Jock "STREET" Balance Bike by FirstBIKE is sold directly from their website. It comes in four different colors: red, blue, pink, and green. It sells for only $159.99. They also have a Limited Edition Baby Jock FirstBIKE that comes in the cool colors of orange/black and blue/black that sell for $199.99. For girls and boys ages 2-5.
To learn more about the Baby Jock Edition by FirstBIKE and its accessories, check out their website. To keep up with the latest news and specials, follow Baby Jock on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
The Baby Jock Edition by FirstBIKE is the essential educational toy!
With many thanks to Baby Jock, one person is going to win a Baby Jock "STREET" Balance Bike of their own in the color of their choice--either the red, blue, pink, or green ($159.99 Value!). This giveaway will end on February 4, 2013, and is open to residents of the USA.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Many thanks to the sponsor who provided a product or sample for this Review & Giveaway. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." This Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Google, Facebook, or Twitter. Good Luck!