Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale - REVIEW




How many of us has made a New Year's Resolution to shed a few pounds?  I know I have.  Having a good scale to accurately measure your weight is one of the first steps to take in weight loss. This is where the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale can really help.


A few weeks ago, EatSmart sent me their Precision Digital Bathroom Scale with Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" Technology to review.  This scale really put my old scale to shame.  I have found it to be very accurate, and it also made me quite happy.  My old scale had me eight pounds heavier than this scale.  With my old scale, I could get on and off again, and find myself at a different weight--usually heavier.  Sigh...  With the EatSmart Presicion Digital Bathroom Scale, each and every time that I get on and off at one time, it gave me the same weight.  

Accuracy to a pin-point is the aim of this scale.  The weight given is in increments of 0.2 lbs or 3 oz., so that you can see the weight disappearing more steadily (I am optimistic that it will always be less).  In order to accurately measure your weight, the scale has four high precision sensors.  These sensors don't need to be tapped to activate the scale, with EatSmart's "Step-On" Technology, this scale is ready to go as soon as you step onto it.   

The 3.5" display that is back lit makes this scale easy to read even in low light conditions.  It turns on when you get on the scale, and turns off after a few seconds to save battery power.  It conveniently comes with four AAA batteries and an instruction manual to start you out.


The sleek design to this scale really works well in our bathroom.  Our old scale was clunky and full of grooves that were hard to clean.  The EatSmart Digital Scale with it's tempered glass is a breeze to keep clean.  

When we first got the scale, we all had a bit of a party just checking out all that we weigh.  Some were a little unhappy with their weight, but I found that I weighed less than I thought I did.  I like having a scale that I can count on to accurately measure my weight.  Now, I will not get on a scale during Christmas because of all the Christmas goodies that we make, but I did get on it this morning.  I did well over Christmas--I love 3.2 pounds in two weeks!  I just ate less, and did not overindulge in all those Christmas treats that everyone made. To help with your weight loss goal, EatSmart does include a body measuring tape with the Precision Digital Bathroom Scale.




EatSmart's Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" Technology is available on Amazon.com for only $28.95, and this does qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping!  

So start on your "weigh" to fulfill your New Year's Resolution with this scale from EatSmart!
 Keep up with the latest news from EatSmart by following them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and the EatSmart Blog




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Many thanks to EatSmart who provided a product or sample for this Review. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

8 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I have definitely got to get me one. My New Years resolution in to lose 75 lbs. (I'd be happy with 50lbs.).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my Eat Smart digital scale. I have been using it for the past 2 years and am still thrilled with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one of these and love it. I really like that it turns right on when you step on it. No need to tap and wait. Just hop on and see your weight. I like that it's stylish too.

    Tésa @ 2 Wired 2 Tired

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks neat and great time of year to get one. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really cool. The fact that it's see through makes it cooler in your bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design of this scale. So sleek! I really want one now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive