Bernice Three Column

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday 4Ms - Mission Impossible - January 14, 2013


What are the Piano Guys with violinist Lindsey Sterling up to?

Espionage!




Photobucket

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.
This week's theme:Songs that are good to exercise to.  I may be a little off for today, had a bad headache over the weekend and got my dates confused.



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

8 comments:

  1. I really dig this sound. It seems like all of sudden they are popping up on the music radar on someone's blog each week. I'm gonna have to check into getting a CD by this group. Thanks for joining us another week on Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the need to go on a mission now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok now I want to go out and play spy and of course it will be stuck in my head all day

    ReplyDelete
  4. This totally made my day. They are just awesome. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's a first for me. Quite interesting actually. Great choice. Thanks for sharing with all of us. You so ROCK girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh very very nice! I like :)

    Aloha!

    Actually now more than ever I want to play an instrument!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the hubby would like this one as much as I do.

    Now, I feel the need to go sleeking around the house on a mission of...

    ...maybe finding lost socks?

    Sorry getting here so late this week.
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2013/01/4msmusic-to-exercise-by-11413.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive