Bernice Three Column

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - I Feel the Earth Move - 4Ms - January 28, 2013


Since I'm a  California girl, I know what it is like to feel the Earth move under my feet!

I Feel the Earth Move
Carole King
A live performance for BBC in 1971\


Now for all of your back East.  I hear your a little cold so perhaps you need a fiery heatwave!

Heatwave
Martha and the Vandellas

Photobucket

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy Reviews & More, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

This week's Theme is Music Based on the Four Elements.



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

14 comments:

  1. Oh girl talk about my high-school party days! Love those memories. I didn't know which end was up all I wanted to do was dance! Thanks for the memories and rockin' out with us! Have a rockin' week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an oldies fan (mine are oldies this week too)these were a joy to watch especially the Heatwave vid I loved Motown and The Vandellas both brought back some fond memories

    Have a retrolicious week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure did need a heatwave after Friday mornings ice storm. We're now all thawed out & our temperatures will be spring like for the next couple of days before the next round of cooler conditions & possible snow showers hit at the end of the week. What crazy weather!

    Thanks for joining us on the dance floor once again. I love both of these classics you shared with today's Monday's Music Moves Me theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, two awesome songs, I definitely had fun listening over here today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole King was a great choice for Earth and a Heatwave would be nice up here in Canada too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent choices, Danielle! Thanks for the heatwave - though I'm trying to do a snow dance for some snow! ;) Have a great week! :)

    Blown Away: a Tornado creates an Eternal Flame Mother Earth won’t douse with Water

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome song choices come see my selections at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome choices love the carole king one haven;t heard it in awhile but still a favorite

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha - great minds think alike!! :)

    Could definitely use the heatwave up here. We aren't sitting in the minus 30's this week ---- just a balmy minus 6 and snowing all day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices! I am ready for a heatwave myself. It's been a very mild winter here, but I am so, SO ready for spring already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you picked two really good ones and ones I had not thought of. Glad to hear these old tunes.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heatwave sounds good for those in freezing temperatures right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are already having a heatwave! It's 70 something degrees here!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and do read all of your comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link so I can come by and visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive