Bernice Three Column

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Jingles from the Past

Today's theme for the Monday's Music Moves Me is
Cute Commercial Jingles

From the 1950's
Good & Plenty
Choo Choo Charlie

From 1965
I Wish I Were an Oscar Mayer Wiener



From 1971
McDonald's


From 1974
C&H Pure Cane Sugar from Hawaii


Photobucket

Want to play along?  It's simple!
1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.
This week's theme: Commercial Jingles
 




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

11 comments:

  1. Those are definitely the cutest ones! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar Myer and McDonald's stand out the momst in my memory.I always sang the Oscar Myer song and wished I could have McDonald's because there was none in my area. Believe it or not, I didn't have anything from McDonald's until I was an adult. Great picks for this week on 4M, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe seems we both want to be an Oscar Mayer product as we both had their commercial

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was singing along with the Oscar Mayer and McDonald's ads. That brought me back. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thisclose to posting the Oscar Mayer one - I figured someone else would most likely have it! ;) Love ALL your choices! :)


    Chase Gimme A Break & Kiss A Little Longer, the Best Part of Waking Up is I’d Like To Teach The World To Sing and Shake It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having fun going back in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bringing back those memories again. Thanks & happy music Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. C and H-that one just sticks in your brain! Great nostalgia this week.
    Come by.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can remember that Good and Plenty one playing at the Drive In Movies before the movie would start!
    I kinda like that Hawaiian one - it's catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What awesome "oldies but goodies!" I love old commercials - they really take me back to my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oscar Mayer rules :)

    Thanks for sharing girl!

    Hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive