Bernice Three Column

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fight the 7 Signs of Aging with Olay Total Effects CC Cream - Review


Have you heard the beauty buzz about Olay recently?  We have all heard about AA creams (anti-aging) and BB Creams (beauty balms) and many of us use both, but have you heard of CC cream?  Olay has combined the effects of  AA and BB to make CC Cream.
Now you can get flawlessly beautiful skin with just one step.  CC cream - Color and Correction - gives you all the benefits of an AA cream and a BB cream.  The Olay Total Effects CC cream gives your skin hydration and sheer illuminating coverage which will even out your skin tone, and recapture a more youthful appearance. 
This unique vitamin enriched formula from Olay is a daily moisturizer that fights and reduces the 7 signs of aging.  Olay Total Effect will:
1. Reduce the appearance fine lines and wrinkles
2. Balance and even skin tone
3. Reduce the appearance and discoloration of age spots
4. Improves surface cell turnover with gentle exfoliation
5. Keep away dryness by providing a nourishing moisturizer
6. Provides a moisture barrier to strengthen your skin's natural defenses
7. It will recapture your skin's youthful luminosity


Built into Olay Total Effects is a sheer color coverage to blend perfectly under your make up.  There are three tints to help match different skin tones.  The fair to light matched me quite well, but it was a little light, yet I knew the light to medium would be way too dark for my skin.  Yet, it is perfect as a moisturizing base for my mineral makeup.  It totally makes my face flawless when combined with my mineral make up.  I also like that I can just use this for when I don't feel like putting all my make up on.  It's so easy to use.

Besides being perfect as a base for your make up, it also is a sunscreen with an SPF 15.  I live in a desert and a sunscreen is a must especially during summer where the bright sun can really be damaging.  My mineral make up is not equipped with sunscreen, so I had to find something or go without. 

When I think of a facial moisturizer, my mind goes immediately to Olay.  The Olay Total Effects is a beauty secret that needs to be shared and buzzed around so that it will be secret no longer.  Try it for yourself.  You can find it easily at your local Walmart or find out more at Olay.

Keep up to date with Olay through Facebook and Twitter.




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


Olay Total Effects product, information, and gift pack have all been provided by Olay. NOTE: Olay does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite.  I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

18 comments:

  1. I actually do not wear makeup-but could sure use some help with hiding an age spot or two-not to mention a couple of smile wrinkles!! I probably would need the lighter colored one also--and as for moisture-who doesn't need that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is a huge fan of the Olay anti-aging products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's interesting... instead of BB cream. very cool. I'll give it a try. Anything to reduce the amount of makeup I slather on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do make up often, but definitely need some moisture between aging skin and a dry climate. Thank you for sharing your experience with Olay's products. I'll have to consider them for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a fan of BB Creams. When I saw the CC creams I was planning on looking into them so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thorough post. Olay has been around for ever and I trust what they make. I hope this does well for them. It sounds really nice. Thanks for sharing with your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just starting using this product and liking it lots! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always use Oil of Olay products. I've tried this one too. It works great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow I love this! I am looking for this the next time I go to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds interesting. I would have loved to see how it looked on.

    Tesa @ 2 Wired 2 Tired

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olay's products have always been considered top-notch in my eyes so I'm glad to see that they've added more moisturizing products to their collection. I think I may look into this cc cream as I do need and seek out moisturizing skin care items.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always used Oil of Olay products. They are not that expensive and give me great results.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like how these products work! I bought this a week ago and it's a nice base for foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oil of Olay is the only way to go when buying facial products. Guarantee success

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oil of Olay.. Olay products are my favorite and in fact I even use the dish soap with Olay in it. There's one Olay intensive care lotion that I use on my legs & feet every night & it has worked miracles. I also put some on my hands and face at night. Love it. I also by Olay soap to wash with and Olay body wash to shower. Yep I love the stuff! :) Guess I got it from my Mom. She loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm back leaving another comment I still love Oil of Olay products & probably always will. I'm still looking to do reviews for their company too, but no luck yet. I have so many of their products. Anytime someone asks me what do you want for your birthday or Mother's Day I say Oil of Olay products, but for Christmas I ask for the BIG Oil of Olay products. You know what though my Mom used their products before me too & now my daughter is using their products too. Great review there my friend. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try this product and see if I can tell a difference with my fine lines and wrinkles. Oil of Olay has a great reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like this product as well, just wish they made a shade light enough for my pale w/ yellow undertones complexion.

    ReplyDelete

I love and do read all of your comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link so I can come by and visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive