Bernice Three Column

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Blink Your Eyes for Love has Passed - 4Ms - February 18, 2013


Hopefully, with Valentine's Day now behind us, you won't blink your eyes and find that love has passed!


 Leader of the Pack


Dean Martin
Hey, Brother, Pour the Wine

Would you like to get involved in this fun music hop?

Photobucket

1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy Reviews & More, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

This week's theme: Freebie!  Choose what you like best.




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant Leader Of The Pack ohhh! the memories heheh!

    Have a fantabulosa week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve's killin' me here with his new language LOL! Ahhh Leader of the Pack... not sure if that was high school or grammar school. I do remember singing it with my girlfriends though! We were such hams!!! But we thought we were HOT! LMAO Dean Martin - everything in the house had to stop when he came on at our house & my gram's. They both swooned over him big time! LOL He cracked me up he was so funny! Him and I believe they were called the Gold Diggers, Right? hahahaha Great choices my friend. Thanks for inviting me over to hang out! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so that is Leader of the Pack! Good Old Dean :) I love Romantic songs,anytime of the year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Leader of the Pack. That's one of my mom's favorites. I've never heard the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the Shangri-Las original, and in "my day" loved the Twisted Sister cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've definitely heard the first song but the second is also new to me. Both are pretty neat though! :)

    Thanks for introducing me to some new music this week!

    As always, I hope you have a music-filled week ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh great choices this week.
    I love Dean and Leader of the Pack is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leader of the Pack a real classic and while it hit the billboard charts when I was only a toddler, I do recall dancing to it in grade school. Now, who didn't like Dean Martin? He was not only funny and charming, but a darn nice looking man. This song choice by him is new-to-me, but I love his voice - so velvet smooth. I have of one Martin's Christmas CD. Thanks for dancing with us on Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We should always keep the love alive :)

    Very nice selections!

    Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive