Bernice Three Column

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Never Before Never Again - 4Ms - February 11, 2013


Valentine's Day is quickly approaching.  Time for a little love music.  What a better love song than Miss Piggy singing of her love for Kermit.  Just because this is sung by Miss Piggy, doesn't mean that this song is not one of the most romantic.  Listen carefully to the lyrics, and you'll see why this song is really romantic.

Never Before Never Again


Now here is a song that is just for those who have no other love in their life.  This one hails all the way back from 1923 and is sung by Eddie Cantor.  Yes, I know that this doesn't go with the theme for this week, but I just could not resist this song.

I Love Me

Would you like to get involved in this fun Valentine music hop?

Photobucket

1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy Reviews & More, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

The theme for today's hop is Love Songs without love in the title. 





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

15 comments:

  1. Heheh! @ Miss Piggy never realised till now what a big nose she had no offence to Miss Piggy ;-)

    Have a musiclicious week

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Danille this is just perfect! I think Miss Piggy did a great job!

    Happy week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course - everyone knows there was no greater love than Miss Piggy for Kermit the Frog. haha that was great.

    love the older song ... would be great to have as a 45.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHAHAHA! I love the Miss Piggy song - that cracked me up! The second one was new to me but love it too! :) Have a great week, Danielle! :)

    Gimmie That Girl, my Honey Bee, She’s Everything – Bless The Broken Road because these Little Moments Felt Good On My Lips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the nose! No offense to Miss Piggy either, lol... But I love her song, and OMG, 1923! Now that's beyond vintage. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you shared a Muppet inspired love song! I loved I Love Me and love that you always share the most unusual songs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your love song choices without the mention of "love" in the title for today's theme. My fave pick of your line up today is Miss Piggy's Never Before, Never Again! Miss Piggy & Kermit's love is forever. =D

    Thanks for joining us on the virtual dance floor at Monday's Music Moves Me! Happy V'Day to you & your significant other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can't go wrong with a miss piggy song loved

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so important to love yourself before finding someone special to share you life with and Miss Piggy makes one smile!
    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a love a pig has for a frog should never go unnoticed. ~snicker-snicker~ Very appropriate choice my friend & your Eddie Cantor I see why you played it. I know it made me smile! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just thought the Miss Piggy song was wonderful. Such love she has for him. :)

    As for the other song, it does go with the theme because you must always love yourself first.
    Thanks for coming by today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh yes Ms Piggy :)

    Thank you for sharing your music.

    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you can't go wring when it's a miss Piggy song

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive