Bernice Three Column

Friday, February 1, 2013

The Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree - Review



Like many people, it is just not within my budget to go out to a spa and get a facial done.  I have heard how wonderful it is, and how great your skin feels afterward.  I pay attention to other blogs that post how to do spa treatments at home, and try to do what they say.  But, I just feel that I need something else to accomplish that spa feel that I hear about.


I have found the answer!  I have been fortunate enough to be able to review the Professional Skin Care System from ToiletTree Products.  This system has two face brushes - one for sensitive skin, and one for normal skin; one body exfoliating brush, and a pumice sphere.  The battery operated machine rotates the brushes to deep clean your skin, cleaning the pores of impurities, will reduce the size of pores and the appearance of fine wrinkles, removes dead dry skin, and will help keep away those nasty pimples and blackheads.  It will actually stimulate your skin's cell production creating a more firmer and healthier looking skin.

I have been using this daily for the past two weeks now, and I really love the way my face feels afterward--tingly, smooth--not tight, and soft.  Combined with my own skin care cleansers, my face just glows after using the Professional Skin Care System.  It is perfect to use in the morning to get my face ready for my make-up, and it cleans my face superbly for bedtime.  Yet, this is not only just for the face, it is a full body at home "spa" treatment!
I have been using the Professional Skin Care System not only for my face, but for my body as well in the shower!  I love that it is water-proof for use in the shower.  I have never liked those bath poofs that my daughters are fond of getting.  I know for a fact that it never got rid of all the dead skin on my body.   With this skin care system from ToiletTree, I really feel cleans from top to bottom when I get out of the shower.  Even on the bottom of my feet.  The pumice sphere really takes care of those calluses that build up.

I love how this gently massages my face and body.  My face just feels rejuvenated and glows after I use this professional skin care system.  After I shower, my whole body just feels more relaxed in the evening.

 
Would you like to have this in home spa treatment?   You can, because it is so affordable!  You can get the Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree directly through Amazon.com for only $24.95 and that comes with FREE Super Saver Shipping!  Batteries are included--that is so nice. 





You can find more information on all of  ToiletTree Products at their website, and by following on Facebook, and Twitter.  Check out the complete line of ToiletTree Products on Amazon.




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Many thanks to ToiletTree Products who provided a product or sample for this Review. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

14 comments:

  1. I have never tried a skin care system like this. I would love to try it and see if it helps my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is cool! I love how affordable it is too! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great review. TT has some very nice products. I like to exfoliate my face every now and then....and love pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could really use this for my very dry legs and of course my face could use some pampering as well. Gonna look into this one--great it can be used in the shower or I suppose a bath

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had the chance to have 1 facial in my life. It just isn't a priority in my life here... but, that doesn't mean I wouldn't love the chance to do it myself at home. What a great product. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love this. It would be cool to have something like this to pamper myself at home. I love that it is pink, also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really neat! I have to say that I'm a little afraid of appliances like this - that it will cause more issues than it solves... but your review is swaying me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually just got this and can't wait to test it out! My skin has been troublesome this winter so I'm looking forward to a resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat skin care system. I'm not one to go out to the spa but I might would use this at home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried anything like this before. It looks like a great system.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks and sounds wonderful! I need something to rejuvenate my skin and would love to try this.

    Tesa @ 2 Wired 2 Tired

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would really love to try this out. It seems like a wonderful machine. Thanks for the review. I hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually won this on another giveaway and I absolutely love it! It gives my face a nice smoother feel and seems to polish it. I love how my makeup applies after using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a nice product that will leave my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive