Bernice Three Column

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Amberen - Beginning My Journey to Hormonal Balance - Review


It has been over four years ago that I had to have a hysterectomy due to the fact that I was hemorrhaging to death.  I remember that hospital emergency room when I received six pints of blood, and the next day after being admitted, receiving two more.   My surgery ended by taking my uterus, which was four times the size of normal, and one of my ovaries, which was the size of a softball due to a dermoid tumor.  My hormones still have not quite equalized.

My first symptom of hormonal imbalance and being perimenopausal was night sweats, weight gain, fatigue, mood swings, headaches...  I guess I could have gone back to my doctor and went on hormone replacement therapy, but that is not the road I wanted to go down.  I have heard of too many unwanted side effects with HRT, and my mother got a rare form of cancer from it.  I did try black cohosh that was recommended to me by my local health food store.  While it did help a little, it wasn't perfect.  After a bottle of it, I stopped taking it.  I still wanted something that would naturally alleviate my hormonal imbalance without the use of hormones.  Yet, I have lived with this for years now, and thought that I would never find any relief.


 Just recently, I was contacted by Amberen to do a review of their product.  I had heard their advertisements over the radio, and was just starting to investigate Amberen on my own.   I do have my daughter's wedding to attend this July, and I do so much want to shed some unwanted pounds.  Amberen will help me begin my journey to hormonal balance, and help me lose weight by regulating my estrogen levels.

The number one reason that I want to take Amberen to help me on the road to hormonal balance, is that it is 100% Natural!  There are no hormones in this product.
[Amberen] the only company in the world that has the technology to produce “smart molecules” of succinates and fumarates (key ingredients in Amberen) with specific shapes that are bio-identical to the human body. Which means our compounds are shaped for optimal performance. -Check out Amberen's Ingredients for yourself.
Are you over 40, and may think you have some signs that menopause other than weight gain?  Here are more signs:

Headaches
Fatigue
Increased Heart Rate
The Tendency to Sweat More
Irritability and Moodiness
Crying More Often
Sleeplessness
Hot Flashes
Irregular Menstruation
Low Libido
Vaginal Dryness, Burning, and/or Itchiness

Amberen is clinically tested to relieve most symptoms of menopause without any side effect.  I have found that I do experience mild to moderate symptoms of some of the above.  My one little ovary can only do so much.  My doctor told me that my body would regulate itself, and my one ovary will take over the job of two.  Perhaps it has, but it is insufficient.  About the only thing that has happened is that I don't suffer from night sweats anymore, but I can wake up feeling overheated.  Amberen does work and has a satisfaction rate of 92.6%, and that sounds like relief to me.


Here is the package that I received from Amberen.  As you can see, I have started my journey.  Amberen has two little capsules that are taken daily.  For only the first week, I am doubling the dosage.  I am told that I will see results in around three weeks.  I will keep you updated, and will be telling you more about Amberen in the weeks ahead.  Oh, and there will be a giveaway for some of you to try Amberen for yourselves! 

I am anxiously waiting to feel better and a bit slimmer in the three months that I will be taking Amberen: the Safe and Effective Solution for Symptoms of Menopause.  Thank you, Amberen, for this opportunity!



Find out more information on Amberen from their website.  Keep up with the latest news by following Amerben on Facebook and Twitter.




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Many thanks to the sponsor who provided a product for this Review. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds pretty amazing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds amazing i need to try these

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! I hope it does wonders and gets you feeling back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good product! I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great! I really hope it works for you, and would like to give it a try myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great product! I hope it works great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my heart goes out to you! My Mom had horrible bleeding till her hysterectomy. She had to be transfused and we almost lost her before they figured out what was going on. I know she has dealt with hormonal imbalance, too and will forward this onto her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sincerely hope that this gets your body back to hormonal balance! It sounds like a safe product to use which will not cause any other side effects. Will be looking forward to hearing how it ultimately works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Amberen works for you. My mom had to have a hysterectomy as well (18 years ago) but I really don't recall seeing any side effect on her (then again I was a 10 when it happened). I truly hope it helps you regain your hormonal balance. Best of luck!

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not there yet but will keep this in mind. I hope you have great success with the product.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sorry you had to go thru that. Hope this product. Eases things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds great. I wonder if my mother would benefit from it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As I enter menopause, I am interested in products like this. I hope it helps you in the long run!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG - I am so sorry to hear that happened to you, so glad that you recovered. Thanks for the info on this ~ Amberen may be just what I need.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive