Bernice Three Column

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Eco-Friendly Bamboo Area Rugs - Review


Most of us have some area rugs in our home.  Have you ever thought about one not made of carpeting, but made of bamboo?  I have not heard that they made rugs out of bamboo before, but I do know of bamboo plank flooring since we had considered it for a floor covering in our kitchen. When I received a chance to review one, I was very interested in finding more about it.


For this review, I received the 2' x 3' Walnut Brown Bamboo Rug from Bamboo Rug Direct.  I must admit, I was skeptical at first.  I thought how could this really be an asset in my home.  I quickly changed my mind as this rug has become a favorite for the rug at our back door.

The bamboo rug has a durable backing that has little grippers to keep the rug from sliding around on the floor.  Where you put it, this bamboo rug stays in place.

I have really come to admire having a bamboo rug at the back door.  Since we live in a desert, some sand always seems to make its way in.  With regular carpet rugs, I was always having to vacuum and machine wash them.  Not anymore because all of Bamboo Rug Direct's bamboo rugs are so easy to clean!  All you have to do is use an organic soap and water mixture, then set it out to dry.  When I dried it, I hung it on the line (our natural desert solar clothes dryer), and it was dry in no time.  Perfectly clean!

Bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable natural resources.  Bamboo Rug Direct obtains its bamboo from the Anji Mountains where bamboo is plentiful and fast growing.  Watch this informative video on how bamboo rugs are made.

A bamboo rug would be perfect not only at an entry door, but in living rooms, long hallways, indoor outdoor rooms, and even outdoors on a sunny day!  There is a variety of sizes and colors to fit your needs.


Would you like to get one of these beautiful Walnut Brown Bamboo Rugs for yourself.  The price for one of these Eco-friendly is only $42, but right now they are 30% off  and sell for only $29.40 with Free Shipping.  In fact, all of the bamboo rugs from Bamboo Rugs Direct come with Free Shipping.

By purchasing a bamboo rug from Bamboo Rugs Direct, you are not only adding beauty and style to your home, but you are giving back to the environment.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


Many thanks to the sponsor who provided a product or sample for this Review. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

16 comments:

  1. I love this rug. I totally need one of these for my kitchen and for my bathroom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE bamboo!! That rug is so pretty, and 30% off? Score!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the look of these! They would be great throughout my first floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bamboo has so many uses and I love the look of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those! They look a bit like wood floors, without the commitment of ripping up everything and adding new flooring. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of bamboo. I never knew they came in rugs though. I had only heard of bamboo flooring. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look of the area rugs--would be perfect for outside my front door as a welcome mat (I live in an apartment)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a cool rug! I LOVE wood and bamboo is high on that list! I also never knew they had a rug of bamboo! Thanks for the review! I might have to check into this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking for something new for the front door area. This might be just the thing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I really want one of these. I haven't heard of them before, but I love all things bamboo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never seen a bamboo rug before, but it certainly looks pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want this! I have been looking for unique accents to our home and this is a great alternative...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the rugs. I'd love to have lots thru out my house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have never seen before, but would like to have one in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so attractive, and as a pet owner I lit its easy to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the look of those rugs! It would make such a nice addition in our home!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive