Bernice Three Column

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Arrietty's Song - March 4, 2013


In honor of my future son-in-law, I am showcasing Arrietty's Theme from the Japanese animated, The Secret World of Arrietty.  He is so into Japanese animation and we are so enjoying the cartoons from Studio Ghibli.  I posted the English version first.






I'm 14 years old I am pretty,
I'm a teeny tiny girl, a little lady,
I live under the kitchen floor,
Right here, not so far from you,
Sometimes I feel happy, Sometimes I feel blue, In my dreams oh I wish I could,

Feel my hair blowing in the wind,
See the sky in the summer rain,
Pick a flower from the garden for you,
Beyond the lane there's another world,
Butterflies floating in the air,
Is there someone out there for me?

And so life goes on, day after day,
With, knick-knacks on the floor, nooks and crannies,
I live in a tiny world, (I live in a tiny world)
Out there, someone waits for me,

I wish I had someone, to watch over me, In my dreams oh I wish I could

Feel my hair blowing in the wind,
See the sky in the summer rain,
Pick a flower from the garden for you,
Now I know there's another world,
Butterflies floating in the air,
Is someone out there, for me?

Feel my hair blowing in the wind,
See the sky in the summer rain,
Pick a flower from the garden for you,
Now I know there's another world,
Butterflies floating in the air,
Is someone out there, for me?




Would you like to get involved in this fun music hop?

Photobucket

1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy Reviews & More, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

This week's theme: Freebie!  Choose what you like best.




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

11 comments:

  1. That song was so pretty and ethereal :)

    Happy Music Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fantasy like song and indeed pretty.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Have a fabulous Monday!
    ~Naila Moon
    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2013/03/mondays-music-moves-memarch-4-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute heheh!

    Have a cartoontastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new one for me. It has a lovely sound. Thanks for sharing it with us on Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soo forgot to watch Arrierry! Glad you featured the music. What a pretty voice. I enjoyed listening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty and totally new for me. Thanks for sharing! I'm sure my granddaughters would love this one I'm going to have to share. Uh-oh train is leaving for the next stop. Come along and we'll boogie together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I'm going to have to share those with Princess Nagger - she's big into the Japanese anime, too! :) Love them! :)

    The Cello Song lets you Get Your Shine On the Open Road I’m Runnin’ Out Of Air so Tonight I’m Getting Over You… Stompa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this what a lovely song

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of Arrietty but it's a beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sounds and the music.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive