Bernice Three Column

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Fun with the Irish Rovers 4Ms - March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day was yesterday, but I still want to have a little fun with it.  Some of the best Irish drinking music comes from The Irish Rovers.  Now I am no drinker, but these are fun!

This video is just a little out of sync, but it is so fun all the same.
Lilly the Pink
 

Now, a song about after the party.

Wasn't That a Party

May your neighbor respect you,
Troubles neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And Heaven accept you.


Want to join in the fun?

Photobucket
This week's theme is a freebie, so choose whatever you wish!

1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy Reviews and More, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

13 comments:

  1. I like your Irish tunes this week and your little dancing guy up there is really cute.

    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh! brilliant and fun

    Have a Irishtastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the Irish tunes were perfect! Yesterday, I had fun watching my fill of Irish films on Turner Classic Movie Channel. Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Irish theme! I missed out on corned beef and cabbage yesterday because we were out of town. I'm planning to make it next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping someone would do some Irish tunes! Those were fun - thanks so much for sharing! :)

    Jump Right In to Beat This Summer since American Beautiful is Gold

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm half Irish but I don't drink, doesn't mean I can't enjoy those tunes though! I love me some Irish music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, stuck on the weekend are we? hahaha My hubby is Welsh & that's about as close as we get. I made reubens yesterday. Does that count! Cute picks there sweetie. Okay time to hop... come on with me!!! Have a musicilicous week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got some Irish in me on my mother's side, and the hubby's mother is half Irish. She had the most beautiful long red hair. Just one of our kids got the red hair.

      Delete
  8. Love them. Brilliant choices - Happy MM to you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were fun!
    Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a fun St. Patty's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wasn't that a party is so much fun. That's a nice Irish blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the Irish tunes, Danielle! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This week, I'm doing a double dance with all of my 4M buds due to last week's siesta with DH. More about that in an upcoming post! :)

    Loved that you remembered St. Patty's Day with these festive Irish tunes for us to do a little jig to.

    It was great, great fun to dance with you and thanks for being such a loyal Monday's Music Moves Me party-goer!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive