Bernice Three Column

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Living is Good - Marche 11, 2013

Life is just wonderful, and Living is Good!

Do you remember this one from Wendy Waldman?

Want to join in the fun?

Photobucket

This week music's theme, as suggested from The Cave Man (M. Richards), is music that tells a story of your life.  This can be a single all encompassing piece of music, or you can cut together several pieces, each that are about part of who you are & how you discovered music.

1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy Reviews and More, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.







Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

10 comments:

  1. I had not heard them. I like the song and see how it could be all encompassing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time hearing this I enjoyed it thanks for sharing ;-)

    Have a fantabulosa week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tune is new to me, as well. I think it's cool how you made today's pick really simple by selecting a song which covers your whole life.

    Thanks for joining us on the dance floor at Monday's Music Moves Me, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new one to me. Cute! This girl looks a bit like Denise doesn't she? You know the girl from Run DMT. HAHAHA Funny how people look alike and not even be related. They say everybody has a double somewhere in the world. I sure hope my double doesn't have the same probs as me hahahahha DIETING MY ENTIRE LIFE IS A BUMMER! Have a great day and thanks for joining us! YOU ROCK MY FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd never heard this before. What a great idea to feature music on Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely track and a great way to start the cold freezing temperatures here in the UK. Thanks for sharing & Happy Music Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This song is new to me but a great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first time with this one, but pretty nice.

    HOpe your week is going great!

    Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive