Bernice Three Column

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Singing the Blues - Blues Brothers That Is - March 25, 2013

This week's theme is "not necessarily blues music, but songs that make you sing the blues (sad songs)" as suggested by Amethyst Moon.   Since I am not one to like too many sad songs, I went with the blues, as in The Blues Brothers.

Let's Rock!

Everybody Needs Somebody



Soul Man




Want to join in the fun?

Photobucket
This week's theme is a freebie, so choose whatever you wish!

1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy Reviews and More, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.
 




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

13 comments:

  1. YES! Glad I am not the only one who just couldn't do sad this week :) Happy 4Ms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blues Brothers are so awesome. I just love that movie! I hadn't realized that the Blue Brothers actually made a couple of CDs till recently. What a fun way to sing the blues today on Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise the did CD's either, they made a change thanks for sharing

    Have a bluestastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES. THIS!!! love it.
    I am quite lucky in the fact that Dan Ackroyd is from my home town and I have seen him perform in bars around town and at our annual Blues Festival many time. and even with Belushi at an outdoor concert long long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's a bluesy hop without the bros - nice choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. LUVIN' THIS! THANKS FOR SAVING US ALL! Blues can be fun! THIS IS FUN! The sad songs were really getting me down if we never do that one again I'd be happy! One here one there that's okay, but man Monday is a downer to begin with. LOVE THE BLUES BROTHERS! WAY TA GO GIRLFRIEND! I'M A SINGIN' HERE OH YEAH!!!! WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Blues Brothers! So fun..thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant - That certainly got me moving. Happy Music Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Everybody needs somebody......' we used to say it repeatedly in high school, like it has become an expression :) The Blues Brothers are such fun to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for using the Blues Brothers! They are so fun and we need that lightening mood :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive