Bernice Three Column

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Origami Owl Living Lockets - Review


Have you ever wanted a locket that you can just personalize and make your own?  I am big in personalization because it becomes a unique item tailored specifically with you in mind.  This is where Origami Owl Custom Jewelry comes into play.


I was recently asked to do a review for Origami Owl from Independent representative, Kristal Groetzinger.  She kindly put together a silver locket and ball chain that I could give to my eldest daughter when she came to visit.  It was her birthday, and since she is getting married in July, I got the "love" plate with two charms: a heart March birthstone for my daughter, and a round December birthstone for her fiance.


Needless to say, my daughter loves it.  She is so proud wearing this for three reasons, because it is so pretty, she realizes that I have put my blessing upon their marriage, and that she can add charms to her Origami Owl locket.  She wants to add baby charms for each blessed event that will come in the future.  My sincere thanks to Kristal for letting me give her the "starter" Origami Owl locket that will become for my daughter a personalize piece of history for her.



Above is what the locket that I had made for my daughter consisted of: the medium silver locket, which is 25mm in diameter, and is actually made of solid jewelry-grade stainless steel, which is completely hypoallergenic and will not rust or tarnish - price $20; the eighteen inch 925 Silver Ball Station Chain - price $8; the silver hand-stamped "love" plate - price $8; the March Heart Birthstone Charm - price $5; and the December Round Birthstone Charm - price $5.  All-in-all this expandable locket, which can hold 4 to 7 charms cost with t/s is $56.92. 



It's easy to create a locket at Origami Owl that will be perfect just for you.  Just head on over to www.kristal.origamiowl.com, and get started.



Why not create an Origami Owl Locket for mom or grandmother on Mother's day.  What fine gift it would make, and any mom would happily accept it with so much gratitude.  I know I would (hint to my kids that are reading this!)

An Origami Owl Locket from Kristal is recommended for my list of Mother's Day gifts!

To start shopping, head on over to Origami Owl, and start designing a custom locket specifically meant for you or for a loved one in your life.  Besides Mother's Day, an Origami Owl locket would be a unique gift for a Birthday, Graduation, Weddings, Anniversaries, just to name a few.



Follow Kristal Groetzinger on Facebook.  She is always posting great new ideas for Origami Owl products.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Many thanks to Kristal Groetzinger who provided a product or sample for this Review. I received no monetary compensation. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

18 comments:

  1. Very nice! I have bought the Pandora line in the pass and this is a neat take on that in a necklace form. I love all the different options. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a neat idea! It's so pretty too! That's more of a very personal gift too! Just love the idea. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are absolutely beautiful necklaces! My daughters would love those, and how cute are those owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what beautiful necklaces, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful locket and I love that you can customize it! I want one of these for myself but it would also make a great gift for my mom. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These lockets are so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love it- those lockets are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these - They are so cute. Would love to have a locket like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very cuter and it is an original idea. I have a friend who would love a locket like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are precious and would like one; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I won one of these through a giveaway and it definitely exceeded my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love origami Owl. Especially the animal charms.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Origami has wonderful , personalized and heartfelt products for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are the most beautiful lockets! I love how they can be personalized!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive