Bernice Three Column

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Acheiving Hormonal Balance with Amberen Part 2

I received a product sample to facilitate with this review from Amberen.


It has been around four weeks now since I started taking Amberen to help me get my hormonal balance back.  Out of these four weeks, I was sick with a head cold for one, which went down into bronchitis for another week.  Even being sick, my moods were and are still great.

Since I have been taking Amberen, I lost another four pounds.  Because I was sick with the cold then bronchitis, I was not able to get out and walk my daily mile.  I truly believe I could have lost more weight, but being cooped up in the house for two weeks (if I went out, I ended in terrible coughing fits), I was not able to get my daily walk in.  After I got better, our weather turned super windy.  Not only did we have 40mph winds, but it was whipping up the sand.  I do my daily mile whenever I can.

I thought you might like to get better aquainted with the ingredients found in Amberen:
A formula can only be as good as its ingredients and before any product can be called revolutionary, it must offer ingredients that that are unique, powerful, safe and unlike anything else that exists on the market. Amberen is revolutionary. Our proprietary technology produces perfectly shaped “smart” molecules that your body can readily recognize and use. Inside your cells, these remarkable molecules rejuvenate mitochondria and rebalance hormone levels.


The secret to our science lies in the shape of our molecules.  We are the only company in the world that has the technology to produce “smart molecules” of succinates and fumarates (key ingredients in Amberen) with specific shapes that are bio-identical to the human body. Which means our compounds are shaped for optimal performance. -From Amberen Ingredients

Please read more about the ingredients found in Amberen found in the link above.  I only did a quick summarization for you here:



Ammonium Succinate

This is the white capsule of the pair that are taken daily.  It is an amino acid that helps to increase sensitivity and normalizes the functions of the hypothalamus.  The hypothalamus is the part of the brain that regulates moods, hormones, sleep, labido, body temperature, hunger, and thirst.  It gets inside your cells to balance out the mitochondrial activity in cells. Mitochondria are the “energy stations” of each cell, especially active in the cells of the heart, liver and kidneys.  The ammonium succinate is one of the "smart molecules" in Amerberen and begins to work as soon as it is ingested, and gets the other ingredients working.

The rest of the ingredients are found in the orange capsule that is taken with the white daily.

Calcium Disuccinate

This is an easily abosrbed calcium source.

Monosodium L-Glutamate

The MSG in Amberen is in extremely small doses - only 40mg a day.  It is an amino acid that is a neurotransmitter.  This is a pharmaceutical-grade of MSG.  It is not the same that is used in processed foods.

Glycine

This is another amino acid that helps to regulate brain cell acitivity.

Magnesium Disuccinate Hydrate

This is an easily absorbed source of magnesium.  Magnesium is essential for the healthy cardiovascular system.

Zinc Difumarate Hydrate

This is a source of zinc and fumarate which help in the energy metabolism.

Tocopherol Acetate

This is vitamin E


Before I started taking Amberen, I could be a bit grumpy and snappish in the afternoon.  Even with being sick, I still have a smile on my face, and feel generally happy.  My moods have definitely improved!  I feel like I was when I was a teen, and am Happy Danielle always with a smile and a kind word to everyone.

Interested in Amberen?  Check out their website: www.Amberen.com.   Keep up with the latest news by following Amerben on Facebook and Twitter.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


All opinions expressed are our own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. If a review is posted the product was provided for free (unless otherwise stated) by the company or PR agency.  Royalegacy Reviews and More sometimes receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts or other items for sponsored posts.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

18 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better! Is this for every day use or for the monthly visitor hormonal balance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is suggested that you take Amberen daily for three months, and then three months off.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad to hear this has helped you! I'm going to suggest it to my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! I am happy you are feeling better! And I am definitely going to read more about this Amberen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to find something that really makes you feel better inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad this has helped you - I've heard my fair share of horror stories about menopause I hope your experience is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this. Good to know there is something out there to help with these issues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy this is helping you and you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear this has been a help! I know so many women who suffer...my dear friend is in early menopause and just going crazy. I feel for you. Hope this continues!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need this....The hot flashes are killing me. If my mood swings weren't already on a roller coaster, lack of sleep is not helping a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mood swings are terrible. I was so tired of being happy one day, crying another, and thinking something weird another. I really feel like my old self again.

      Delete
  10. I love that you found something that makes you feel good both inside and outside. You deserve that!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you are feeling great on it - and even while sick no less! I know when my Mom found better hormonal balance she was able to find some new hobbies and enjoy daily things better. I am not too far off from menopause myself and appreciate the product info!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to hear that you found something that works for you and makes you feel better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will keep this product in mind, I like the results.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am very glad to hear that you are doing so well on this new drug and losing weight despite your illness and not being able to walk. Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not a drug. It is an all natural supplement that helps to stimulate your own body's natural hormones within the hypothalamus. There are absolutely no hormones in Amberen. I am not one who would take hormones.

      Delete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive