Bernice Three Column

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - From the Mountains to the Sea - 4Ms - April 22, 2013


Today's theme for the music hop this week is tunes about the world, plants, animals, people (nationality, cultures, etc). Or anything along this line of thinking.  I naturally chose John Denver singing Rocky Mountain High and Calypso - from the Mountains to the Sea.





Want to join in the fun?

Photobucket

1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy Reviews and More, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.







Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh, love your picks! In fact, I used Rocky Mountain High, too. :) Calypso is another fab tune by John Denver. Thanks for dancing with the 4M crew today on Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices John Denver was great ;-)

    have an earthtastic week ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha You were right! Surprised me okay, but mine is close to yours for sure! hehehe Love Love your choices thanks for sharing, and thanks for joining us this fine Sunny Day! How is it your way! I laughed my butt off yesterday when I was sending you your prize CONGRATS on that by the way! The name of your city totally cracked me up! I used to say that all the time when I was a teen I believe or maybe that was my early 20's. Oh well, totally cracked me up! Have a rockin' week! Now I have to check out your give-aways while I'm here. Hopefully my luck is going to change too! I do these every Monday, but no luck yet :( What's your secret???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah..John Denver must spark earth friendliness. I picked one of his and I've noticed several others have too. He was a great artist. These are good picks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your picks, Danielle! I'm not a big John Denver fan (ducking for cover) but those are the ones I actually do like! ;) Have a great week! :)

    Big Yellow Taxi is The Last Resort since I’m just an Indian Outlaw on this Mother Earth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selections for Earth Day, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh yes! John Denver is a great choice!
    Thanks for sharing. 'Have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive