Bernice Three Column

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - The Piano Guys: Berlin - 4Ms - April 15, 2013


I feel as if today is going to be a great day even though the winds are supposed to gust up to 45 mph.  On Sunday, we had two gopher snakes creeping around the house.  One young one got stuck in the hardware cloth that protects our grapes from rabbits.  He got himself free.  We weren't about to try to cut out a snake that was a bit peeved that he was trapped.  I got photos of both of these fellers, and they just might be the big attraction for Wordless Wednesday.

The Piano Guys came out with new music this last week: Berlin.  This music was created with 105 cello tracks and a kick drum.  The person who filmed it had jet lag, and actually fell asleep during one of the scenes.  They still used the shot, too!  Since they have been touring Europe, they decided to record something special there.  It really is a wonderful song, but then, I like most of what they produce!



Back in July of 2012, The Piano Guys came out with One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful (5 Piano Guys, 1 piano).  Just full of fun!


Since I made a mistake about this week's theme, I have added The Government Can by Tim Hawkins


Want to join in the fun?

Photobucket

This week's theme is a NOT a freebie.  I am wrong on that point, and thanks to Xmas Dolly pointing out the fact for me, I have updated my post.  Usually every other week is a freebie, but because it's Tax Day we are to have posted Tax Day or Money Songs, maybe Ironic songs, since it is kind of ironic.  


1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy Reviews and More, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.



9 comments:

  1. One Direction very popular at the moment

    Have a funtastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure of where you read that this week is a Freebie. It's the last Monday of the Month we decided to do that because actually all this month was for myself & my co-conductors to pick themes if you've been following & today being tax day Stacy picked out songs having to do with MONEY! But your piano dudes made a whole lotta money I'm sure so I guess you are withing the theme. hehehe Thanks for joining us my friend!!! I'm using your lovely songs to pay my bills by. I thought what better day to pay the bills but Tax Monday! Have a good one & thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added a tax song, and updated my post. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. The Piano Guys really rock! I keep thinking I've gotta get one of their CDs, but keep forgetting. Mental note: Buy CD today! =D Thanks for sharing your picks with the 4M crew and hitting the virtual dance floor on Monday's Music Moves Me, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE The Piano Guys! They always look like they're having so much fun - and their talent is absolutely phenomenal! :) That Tim Hawkins video is hysterical!! I'm sitting here listening to it and laughing out loud!! :) you ROCK, Danielle!! :)

    Taxman The Gambler has Money For Nothing just Bills, Bills, Bills for a Billionaire Baby Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Piano Guys. What awesome artists. My girls would love their music. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL You['re too funny! Where did you find this one? hahahahahahhahahahahahah Thanks for sharing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, One Direction! (My friend has a son who looks so much like Harry that girls ask for pics with him. How funny!)

    Can't wait to see the gopher snakes...I love snakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for rocking with us.
    Now if only I could play the cello!

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive