Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Infusium23 Review - Moisture Replenisher and Frizz Controller

I received samples of the following Infusium products for this review. 


I remember going to the beauty parlor with my mother and grandmother in Pasadena, California, to get my hair trimmed and permed.  Norman, the owner, always stocked his parlor with the latest beauty supplies.  I remember one year, seeing Infusium23 on his shelves in the front windows.  I didn't know it then, but Infusium 23 would become one of the biggest names in hair care.

I was recently sent two different collections of Infusium23 to review: the Moisture Replenisher Collection and the Frizz Controller Collection.  Both were perfect for me since living in a dry desert, my hair can get dry and brittle all year round.   The hair around my face is so curly, that it gets frizzy with all the dry air.  For a few weeks now, the family and I have been using both of the collections.


I have been using the Infusium23 Moisture Replenisher Collection since the day that I have gotten it.  The Moisture Replenisher is supposed to leave hair soft, silky, and deeply replenished.  I can testify to the fact, that it really does just that!  My hair used to so dry, especially at the ends.  It just felt terrible.  My hair feels and looks rich once more.  There is a soft shine when I look at it in the mirror.  Makes me feel so much more prettier.




The shampoo really cleans my hair so well.  It is formulated to cleanse hair and remove residue and build-up.  It will nourish hair from the roots to the tips.  I am amazed at how little I need to use even on my long hair that goes halfway down my back.



The conditioner has made my hair silky soft.  The Infusium23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner is formulated to give your hair softness, manageability, and shine.  It will replenish the moisture to your dry parched hair.   I leave it on for a full two minutes before I rinse it off.  I feel like I am getting a deep conditioning treatment each time I use it.   I really see and feel a difference to the old conditioner that I was using.


The leave-in treatment is a dream for me.  This leave-in treatment will go right into the cuticle of your hair to help restore moisture that your hair has lost and will protect hair against more dryness.  I have never gotten a leave-in conditioner before.  I can really feel the difference using it.  Before using, combing my hair after a shower and in the morning was a time consuming chore.  Now it's easy to do and the comb goes through my hair so easily.  It has lead to less breakage as I see less hair in the comb when I am through.  The fly-away hair that would always bug me by getting into my eyes has considerably diminished since I started using this.


I asked my daughter, Kiara, and my husband to use the Infusium 23 Frizz Controller Collection exclusively to see how it works with their hair.   They both have a very thick strands of hair that come from my husband's Greek heritage, and it tends to get frizzy.  This collection is supposed to help tame and smooth frizz-prone, distressed hair.


They both liked how the shampoo really left their hair feeling deep down clean.  My husband liked the rich thick creaminess of the shampoo.  As with the Moisture Replenisher Shampoo, this Frizz Controller Shampoo, will strip hair of all the icky residues and build-ups that really leaves hair just looking dull.  It is designed to nourish your hair from the roots to the tips while helping to tame that frizz.


I told my daughter to leave the Frizz Controller Conditioner on her hair for the two minutes as recommended to deeply condition her hair and lock out that frizz that bothers her so much.  I can see the difference in my daughter's hair, and I love feeling the difference in my hubby's hair.   It's nice seeing their hair looking much smoother that what it has been looking.

Now, Kiara really likes having the leave-in treatment for her hair.  Her hair is even longer than mine.  She usually piles it into a braided bun everyday because of the frizziness of it.  With the Infusium23 Leave-In Treatment, she feels more confident to go out with her hair just down.  This leave-in treatment also makes her hair much more easier to brush out.  It is so much more silkier than it ever has been before.


All those years ago, I remember seeing the Infusium 23 on those beauty parlor shelves when I was little.  I am so happy that I have it now, and it has become our hair care of choice.  We all love how our hair looks and feels.  Our hair is getting is such great condition!  It is so easy to find for it is sold nationwide most major retail stores, groceries, and drug stores.

Find more info and expert styling tips www.Infusion23.com.  Follow Infusium23 on Facebook and get exclusive Infusium 23 offers.

Enter the Giveaway for Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Collection and Sure Antiperspirant Deodorant HERE!




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


All opinions expressed are our own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. Your opinions may differ from mine. For this review, the product was provided for free (unless otherwise stated) by the company or PR agency. Royalegacy Reviews and More sometimes receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts or other items for sponsored posts. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

19 comments:

  1. These are great, quality products for haircare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT all sounds nice but the Leave In Treatment sounds best to me. I just got a haircut too. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some great products for me to try as wel, if the hair ever grows in!
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never tried Infusium's products, the frizz control conditioner would be the one for me. I could never control my frizz expecially on those humid days

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound awesome. I really need the moisture replenisher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Infusium is a great product great review. Thank you. Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that they help control frizz and lock in moisture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried the frizz one and it works really well. I have been wanting to try the others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have really fine hair that frizzes easily. I'm excited to see that you saw a difference in your daughter's hair. I'll have to pick this up, I can't wait to try it!

    Tesa @ 2 Wired 2 Tired

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to try this! My hair is a mess these days. This would be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have dry hair but these products sound like they really work well. www.romaniamissions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to try the Infusium23 Moisture Replenisher Collection! My hair is so dried out! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have very curly frizzy hair and this works well with it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have tried a few samples and really liked it-whenever I go to Central America my hair frizzes out something terrible or even here in Maine during the summer so I will have to check out the frizz control-and the moisturizing shampoo can be for those dry Fall and Winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the frizz control! i have long curly hair and infusium works great for it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Infusium sounds great! Will have to give it a try! Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My hair really needs the moisture and the frizz control. I have used Infusium before, and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never tried their products before and would love too. They all sound great but the leave in conditioner sounds fantastic. My hair could use all the help it can get.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I too remember when Infusium was only found in salons. I actually had forgotten how much I liked the products

    Sharon
    lunrei@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive