Bernice Three Column

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - The Days of Racing for Pinks - May 13, 2013


Let's turn back the clock to the days of super stock cars and racing for pinks.

Jan and Dean

409


I remember driving down Colorado Blvd with my grandma when I was just a little thing. As we were cruising, I would sing this song, and she would obediently stomp on the accelerator! 

Little Old Lady from Pasadena

Drag Racing could get dangerous, especially if you go out on...

Dead Man's Curve

Want to join in the fun?


Photobucket

1.  Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!
At Royalegacy Reviews and More, you will only find family friendly music.  I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop. 
This week's theme is a "Freebie" so have fun sharing some great music with us!






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

7 comments:

  1. omg i love these songs and the 409 song wow what flashbacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were fun doowop songs and the videos were just as much fun too :)
    Have a great week!

    Lucy from Lucy's Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were all fun songs, Danielle! Thanks for sharing and having me bee-bop in my seat this morning! ;)

    just Stand Up And Run Mother Like Mine, sing Mama’s Song for one Hot Mama from the Boys ‘Round Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for classics ...brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, take me back to the day I was singin' with my buds on the corner & Ma yellin' curfew Dolly!!! hahahahaha Great time machine here my friend! OH YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh yes my son needs to see these cars!
    Thanks for rocking with us Danielle.

    Have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive