Bernice Three Column

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Silly Saturday - May 18, 2013





Time for some general silliness!


I gotta get this for my car!




A few words about our oceans from our younger population:

Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson.
She’s not my friend any more. (Kylie, age 6)

When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean.
Sometimes when the wind didn’t blow the sailors would whistle to make the
wind come. My brother said they would have been better off eating beans.
(William, age 7)

Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you a
shock.. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have
to plug themselves in to chargers. (Christopher, age 7)

The ocean is made up of water and fish. Why the fish don’t drown I don’t
know. (Bobby, age 6)

My dad was a sailor on the ocean He knows all about the ocean. What he
doesn’t know is why he quit being a sailor and married my mom.
(James, age 7)



Bank robber
A hooded robber burst into a Minnesota bank and forced the tellers to load a sack full of cash.

On his way out the door, a brave Minnesota customer grabbed the hood and pulled it off, revealing the robbers face. The robber shot the customer without a moments hesitation.

He then looked around the bank and noticed one of the tellers looking straight at him. The robber instantly shot him also.

Everyone in the bank, by now very scared, looked intently down at the floor in silence.

The robber yelled, “Well, did anyone else see my face?”

There are a few moments of utter silence in which everyone was plainly to afraid to speak.

Then, one old Norwegian named Ole tentatively raised his hand without looking up said,

“My wife got a pretty good look at ya.”


Walt and Ted Magic

Ted and Walt entered a chocolate store. As they were looking at the candy, Walt stole 3 chocolate bars. When they left the store Walt said to Ted, “I’m the best thief, I stole 3 chocolate bars and no one saw me put them in my pocket. You can’t beat that."

Ted replied: “You want to see something better? Let’s go back to the shop and I’ll show you real stealing. I’ll steal while the shopkeeper is watching me and he won’t even know.”

So they went to the counter and Ted said to the shopkeeper: “Do you want to see a great magic trick?” The shopkeeper replied: “Yes”

Ted said: “Give me three chocolate bars.”

The shopkeeper gave him three chocolate bars and Ted ate all three. The shopkeeper asked: “But where’s the magic?”

Ted replied: “Look in Walt’s pocket.”



Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. HA bwahahahahahahahahahaha I got to get toy story characters for my car too that's too cute. Out of the mouths of babes! Too funny! Where do you get all these? Keep up the good work girlfriend! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the unicorn Someecard! So classic :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive