Bernice Three Column

Friday, May 3, 2013

Silly Saturday - May 4, 2013



Time for some silly laughs!

After closing time at the bar, an Irish drunk was proudly showing off his apartment to a couple of his friends.  He led the way to his bedroom wherethere was a big brass gong and a mallet.

‘What’s with that big brass gong?’ one of the guests asked.

‘It’s not a gong. It’s a talking clock,’ the drunk replied.

‘A talking clock? Seriously?’ asked his astonished friend.

‘YUP, it is’ replied the drunk.

‘How’s it work?’ the friend asked, squinting at it.

‘Watch,’ the drunk replied. He picked up the mallet, gave the gong an ear-shattering pound and stepped back.

The three stood looking at one another for a moment.......

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, ‘You ***! It’s THREE-FIFTEEN in the MORNING!’





EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I’VE ALWAYS HAD A FEAR OF SOMEONE UNDER MY BED AT NIGHT. SO I WENT TO A SHRINK AND TOLD HIM:

I’ve got problems. Every time I go to bed I think there’s somebody under it. I’m scared. I think I’m going crazy.’

‘Just put yourself in my hands for one year,’ said the shrink. ‘Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears.’

‘How much do you charge?’

‘Eighty dollars per visit,’ replied the doctor.

‘I’ll sleep on it,’ I said.

Six months later the doctor met me on the street. ‘Why didn’t you come to see me about those fears you were having?’ he asked.

‘Well, Eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is an awful lot of money! A bartender cured me for $10. I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought me a new “pickup!’

‘Is that so!’ With a bit of an attitude he said, ‘and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure
you?’

‘He told me to cut the legs off the bed! Ain’t nobody under there now!







Have a fun weekend!

5 comments:

  1. haha love these thanks for the giggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these they are great!! Especially under the bed!! LOL
    Come and join the Cinco de Mayo Fun Weekend Collective Party w/Linky

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOTALLY COOL! Hey, how come you don't have a joke on Friday's with me for my Riddle me this? It's jokes or riddles. :( My favorite one is the newskady getting smacked! I mean not because she probably got hurt, but do you know how many times ZI wanted to slap one of these news guys for doing dumb stuff like that? SHEESH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laughs! Funny story; When I was young, I used to hide under the bed my twin sister and I shared, and then grab her leg when she came walking in the room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! It is 315 in the am. Bahaah!!! My favorite is told me I am fat so I ate him. Hysterical!!!! Thanks for making me spit out my coffee! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive