Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sure Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Conditioning Solids Review

I received the following samples of Sure Antiperspirant and Deodorant for this review.


Since my oldest daughter started her martial arts, aikido, she has been buying the antiperspirant and deodorant for us girls of the house.  There has been one brand that she loves, and she has always made sure that there was an ample supply of it.  I was never too happy with this name brand that she bought for it never kept me dry all day. 


Now that she has vacated the premises to live in greener pastures, it's now up to me to buy the supplies for the family.  I was just going to keep buying what we always have, until I was contacted to review the New Sure Antiperspirant and Deodorant Conditioning Solids.  Now I have changed my mind about what brand I will be buying in the future!

Sure has come out with a new line that is designed to go on smoothly and condition underarm skin.  It still has the same base formula to help you keep dry and odor free, but with a new cool look and some with special added ingredients.  I was sent two of the new types of Sure to try: Pure Essence and Vitamin Infusion.


The Sure Pure Essence is formulated with Aloe Extracts.  Aloe is a great skin conditioner.  This has a nice light fragrance that smells so nice.  It really keeps me and my hubby dry during the day--and I mean all day!  My husband has really taken a liking to this one.


The Sure Vitamin Infusion Conditioning Solid is formulated with vitamin A and E.  These two vitamins are great for keeping skin conditioned and soft.  This one has a very light fragrance which I really do appreciate on days when I have sinus problems.  It keeps both me and the hubby dry all day long, too!  I really love this one best out of the two since the light fragrance is perfect for me right now.

I was so pleasantly surprised that Sure was so much better than that other antiperspirant that my daughter would always buy.  I love how we stay dry all day.  It really makes me much more confident to wear sleeveless tops now that it has gotten warm.

Here's how to keep up with Sure: Website and Facebook.

Enter the Giveaway for Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Collection and Sure Antiperspirant Deodorant HERE!





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


All opinions expressed are our own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. Your opinions may differ from mine. For this review, the product was provided for free (unless otherwise stated) by the company or PR agency. Royalegacy Reviews and More sometimes receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts or other items for sponsored posts. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

18 comments:

  1. Sure has always been a good and reliable product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the new scents available. They smell good without being overpowering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the changes they're making to their line. I went through a lot of deoderants before I found the one that worked perfectly for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girlfriend uses Sure all the time, but I have never tried it. Might have to grab myself some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure is one that I have not used in years but I do want to try these new ones. Thank you. Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've used Sure many times before, great deodorants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good deodorant. I will have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm used Sure deodorant before and have liked it. I want to try the Vitamin Infusion deodorant. It sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use this and LOVE IT!!!!!! Highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure has always had light, fresh scents and is reasonable priced as well. I almost always buy Sure

    ReplyDelete
  11. My girlfriend uses Sure! I'm quite partial to Old Spice myself. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure is a great quality product

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have used this for years and always been satisfied, love their new look and the new scents available as well, though I haven't tried them all yet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. im lovin that its a "light" fragrance! some can get really overly strong smelling

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sure is awesome. Great product review.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's been a while since I've used Sure, but it sounds like it works. As long as it keeps me dry and smelling good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never tried Sure products before but would like to. I love how it conditions your skin too. It sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My husband really likes Sure also!! We are thrilled it doesn't leave residue on our uniform shirts which are black

    Sharon
    lunrei@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive