Bernice Three Column

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Theatrical Thursday - The Lone Ranger Trailer - May 23, 2013



Yesterday, I saw the Iron Man 3.  In the upcomings, I saw a trailer for The Lone Ranger that I had not seen before.   I thought that it would be great to share it with you for today.






I am looking forward to the movie. At first I thought it looked a bit stupid.  After seeing this last trailer, I will would like to see it for the action and the stunts.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

4 comments:

  1. Well I wonder if it's anything like the old Lone Ranger shows that we as children LOVED.!!! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doubt it could be as good as the original--but looks kind of interesting and since Disney produced it-how bad could it be. The Lone Ranger, Tonto and Silver!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing will ever match the values that was in the original series, but this last trailer piqued my interest enough where I might just go see - or at least see it in the comfort of my own home when it comes out on DVD.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Cedar Point! How's going in blogville? It's raining so I thought I'd get a few minutes of blog time, and came to see my buddy! I'm so jealous! I wanted to see Iron Man too, but haven't got a chance yet! I love Johnny Depp so I'd like to see this one too! Anyway for some reason my scheduling didn't work so If you have time check out my Tuesday, Wednesday's and Today's Post. Sure would appreciate it. Leaving tomorrow morning - should be home in the eve. Have a great day my friend and pass the word. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive