Bernice Three Column

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fuse Plus You Car Charger for the Kindle and Other Devices - Review

I received a Heavy Duty Micro USB Car Charger with 12 Foot Cord from FusePlusYou.com.


When I got my Kindle last month, I realized that I had no way to take it with me in the car when I go places.  It's not often that I want to bring it with me, but I will when we head out to our daughter's wedding in a few days.  I was just beginning me search when I was contacted by Fuse to review one of their products.


How fortunate I was to be able to review for you the Heavy Duty Micro USB Car Charger with 12 Foot Cord.  It is a high-output Micro USB Charger that charges my Kindle lightning fast in the car.  It conveniently plugs into our 12v cigarette lighter in the car.  The coiled cord does need a stretch a bit, but it is the full 12 feet as promised.


This Heavy Duty Charger has a silicone sleeve around the charger protects it from occasional bumps and drops that may happen, but that won't be often.  The silicone sleeve also has an anti-slip grip.


Another handy addition to this charger is the extra USB charger.  This allows for another device to be charged at the same time - like my son's music player.


I could not be more pleased with this Car Charger from fuse.  It really does what it was advertised to do.  Would you like to get your own Heavy Duty Micro USB Car Charger with 12 Foot Cord for your Kindle or some other device that works on the same plug?  The price for this super fast charger is only $24.99.  If you decide to buy more than $30 at Fuse, you receive Free Shipping.


You + Technology + Life = fuse

Shop fuse today for lightning fast car chargers.

Find fuse on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the fuse plus you Blog.







Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


All opinions expressed are our own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. Your opinions may differ from mine. For this review, the product was provided for free (unless otherwise stated) by the company or PR agency. Royalegacy Reviews and More sometimes receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts or other items for sponsored posts. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

7 comments:

  1. This would be so great to have. I have a charger right now but the cord is so short and it's such a hassle when I'm using my iPod and such having to bend over to use it. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a necessary accessory, I hate being on the road with a dead battery. The long cord and extra USB are both a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your able to charge your device and another device at the same time? That is remarkable. Such a handy device to have on the go. I don't have a kindle just for the fact I would forget to have it charged. Thanks for the review and post. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize just how fast a smart phone can lose charge when using it for a while. My son and I were using the GPS feature and were panicked when we realized that the battery was about to die and we had no car charger with us. This will be something that I get for both of us soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really a great charger for the car. It not some flimsy charger.

      Delete
  5. thanks for the review, I have a kindle and i was aggravated that it only came with a cord to go to a usb port to charge it. it is so slow, and i travel often, and have not purchased a car charger yet, and the fuse looks very useful for that! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I cannot tell you how I definitely need one of these. Speaking of which I have to go plug in my phone, whew it was almost dead. So as you see I need one of these, and for my GPS too or I need a new GPS. Oh wait, then there's my Kindle. I DEFINITELY need one of these. Good info there my friend I need to go shopping for sure. Don't want anything flimsy cuz I don't need shorts those scare the hell outta me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive