Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Improve Your Overall Health with ReNew Life Probiots - Review

I received two bottles of probiotics from ReNewLife.com for this review. 


Lately, my husband and I have been trying to improve our diets and lose a bit of weight before we head back East to our daughter's wedding.  One of the items that we know needs improvement in our overall health is bringing back good digestive bacteria into our intestines.  What better company to turn to than ReNew Life: The Digestive Care Experts.


When I was contacted by ReNew Life, I was being bothered by a persistent urinary tract infection.  My husband always had gas and was bloating.  I had a feeling I should know what natural help would help us, but I just couldn't think of it.  With the advent of a ReNew Life review, I realized that our intestines needed a bit of help to give us relief our problems.

What are probiotics?  Probiotics are the healthy bacteria in our intestines.  They help to break down our food to give us healthy digestion and helps to boost our immune system.  As you can see on the picture to the left, probiotics can help with a host of digestive problems and weight gain, energy levels, and skin problems.  For women, an unhealthy balance of yeast and bacteria in the urogenital tract (which includes the vagina and urinary system) can lead to urinary tract infections and the dreaded yeast infection - Yuck!  Probiotics are essential healthy bacteria to our systems to keep our large and small intestines running smoothly.


The Ultimate Flora probiotics from ReNew Life are made with only natural ingredients.  They are shelf stable and do not need to be refrigerated.  The capsules that are used are time delayed and made to resist stomach acids so that all of the good bacteria is released in the intestines.  All of ReNew Life products do not contain any dairy, soy, gluten or GMOs.  This really makes me feel good about taking them. 



Click to Enlarge
Since I had a urinary tract problem, I asked to review the Ultimate Flora Women's Daily Probiotic for myself.  It is loaded with 10 different probiotic strains - 25 Billion Lacto/Bifido cultures.  22.5 billion of these cultures are Lactobacilli.  Women need Lactobacilli cultures to maintain a healthy balance of vaginal and urinary tract flora and keep a woman’s body in balance.  I had been taking concentrated cranberry for over a month to stop the urinary tract infection, but found that it would come back if I didn't take as many of the cranberry capsules.  I am totally off the cranberry, and the infection has not returned.  I did not go to the doctor to get an antibiotic for my urinary tract infection, because for me, taking antibiotics will plunge me right into a yeast infection.  Then I have to go out and buy more medicine.  It's just a horrible infection cycle for me.  (Just because I wanted a more natural route for my urinary tract infection, does not mean that you shouldn't see a doctor for a UTI.)


Please Click to Enlarge
Since my husband has been having trouble with gas and bloating, I decided to let him try the Ultimate Flora Extra Care Daily Probiotic with 30 Billion Cultures. With the stress and strain of supporting our household, I can understand that why my husband's gut has been depleted of the good bacteria that he needs.  Each capsule contains 10 strains of beneficial bacteria, including 18 billion Bifidobacteria and 12 billion Lactobacillus cultures to support both the large and small intestines.  My husband now has a much healthier intestinal tract.  No more gas reducing pills for him now, he just takes the Ultimate Floras Extra Care Probiotic with its 30 Billion Active Probiotic Cultures.


What I like best about ReNew Life is that their products are affordable!  Especially so right now as all of ReNew Life's products on their site are 10% Off!  You can even get free shipping if you sign up for Auto Delivery.  The price for Ultimate Flora Women's Daily Probiotic 25 Billion is regularly priced $22.99 - right now is $20.69.  The Ultimate Flora Extra Care Daily Probiotic 30 Billion usually is $23.99, right now is $21.59 with the 10% off.  Order soon, because I don't know how long the 10% Off Sale will last!


To see their full product line, shop ReNewLife.com.   To keep up with the latest health tips, follow ReNew Life on Facebook, Twitter @ReNewLifeInc, and Google+.  You can also find ReNew Life on YouTube.







Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

All opinions expressed are our own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. Your opinions may differ from mine. For this review, the product was provided for free (unless otherwise stated) by the company or PR agency. Royalegacy Reviews and More sometimes receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts or other items for sponsored posts. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

11 comments:

  1. After being sick so much this past fall/winter, I'm all about some probiotics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this before. I'll have to check it out. I need to start taking a probiotic again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this either! Thanks for posting-I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love taking probiotics but i have never tried this brand before. I will have to look into this one next time i go to purchase my probiotics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard great things about probiotics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've really got to look into this probiotics stuff. You really have a great Post here, but I need to read it again. Sometimes it just doesn't stick with me. You do a great job though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try probiotics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sound really nice. I love probiotics. They seem to help with my digestive tract a lot. Thanks so much for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been on probiotics since acute kidney failure about a year ago on the advice of my doctor. I guess one of the benefits is also for your urinary system. But I have been able to tell an improvement with my IBS as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should really start taking probiotics like this since I'm not crazy about yogurt. Sounds like I should see a difference in my overall health.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive