Bernice Three Column

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Keep Matching Sock Pairs Together with Snap Soxx - Review

I received complimentary Snap Soxx to facilitate this review from SnapSoxx.com.


Do you have a sock in your drawer that you have lost the pair to?  I do.  I have quite a few socks that are missing their pairs over the years.  Before I was contacted by SnapSoxx.com, I have always been befuddled by missing socks.  Now I don't have to worry about it!


I got some unique socks from Snap Soxx.  These socks are not like ordinary socks.  All the pairs have snaps built right into the tops of the socks.  You store them snapped together, unsnap to wear,  then snap back together to wash and dry.  Sorting socks has now become a simple task!  They are already sorted for you.  Just put them in your drawer for when you next need them.


One of life's chores just became simpler!  The snaps are great, and you don't feel them at all.  Not only are Snap Soxx simple to sort and find the matching pair in the drawer, all of the socks they carry are good quality, too!  I received two different styles of socks to review - the Woman's Sport Soxx in White and the Girl's Neon Zebra No-Show Soxx.  I love the fit and the feel to these socks.


The Neon Zebra No Show Socks are a light-weight sock that fits so nicely on my feet.  They come in size 9-11.  This comes in a six-pack of six fun zebra striped colors.  The price for a six-pack of these girls socks sells for only $13.


These are my favorite socks - The Woman's Snap Soxx Sport Soxx.  These socks are so comfortable, and they fit like a glove.  The knitting on the tops of these socks help your feet breathe.  The bottoms are a soft terry that really comfort the feet.  I also find no discomfort with the ribbing or the seam at the toes on these - or the Zebra Socks.  The seams on these socks are at a minimum, and you can hardly feel them.  The price for a three-pack of the Sport Soxx is $13.  These come in three sizes: 6-8; 9-11; and 10-13.


Not only does Snap Soxx carry womans and girls socks, but they also have a variety of mens and boys socks.  I feel that their prices are quite reasonable for the quality and for those awesome snaps that keep the socks from getting lost from its mate.



These are great socks, and I highly recommend you purchasing a pair to see for yourself how they will work for you.  If you are not completely satisfied, Snap Soxx offers a 100% money back guarantee.  Shop today at www.snapsoxx.com.  You can also phone your order in at 1-888-GET-SOXX.  Sign up for their newsletter to get specials emailed right to you.  Follow Snap Soxx on Facebook.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


All opinions expressed are our own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. Your opinions may differ from mine. If a review or giveaway is posted the product was provided for free (unless otherwise stated) by the company or PR agency. Any giveaway is free of charge, no purchase necessary to win. Giveaways are not affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must be 18 or older to win. Royalegacy Reviews and More is not responsible for any prize not fulfilled by the sponsor. Royalegacy Reviews and More sometimes receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts or other items for sponsored posts. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

13 comments:

  1. What a great idea! We've started wearing mismatched socks because i'm so tired of matching them. This would solve that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is too cool! My least favorite chore is matching up socks... maybe we should just toss the ones we have and buy a ton of these lol Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius idea! I'd definitely be interested in a few pair of these for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can think of is the people in my apartment building need this, every wash I end up with one sock from another family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea! These are so creative and perfect for our house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is awesome...I actually just lost one of my socks after the laundry...not sure what happened to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a great idea!!! I lose my socks all the time!! It is not even funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh oh oh I need this!! You would totally crack up at my girls socks! They love those colorful no show socks..but I can NEVER keep them in pairs! So everyday they have the most colorful mismatched socks!! Umm and no show socks DO show! LOL Oh well I tell them they are old enough to sort and match their own socks :P But I would love to get some of these Snapp Sox!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an awesome idea! I think I'm going to get me some of these. Thanks for the post.
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Lord, where were these people when my kids were growing up. I have just got to get me some of these, so my socks will stop ending up in Limbo some place. Did you hear about the new fad the kids are doing though? My granddaughter came over with two different socks on, and I told her what's up with that & she says all the kids are doing it. bwahahahahahahahahaha Day late & a Dollar short - that's me!!! Thanks for sharing honey! I do appreciate. Great job! You make the best reviews~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this idea! This would be great for my grandson so he doesn't lose his other half!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive