Bernice Three Column

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday 4Ms Martian Music Hop - June 17, 2013


It's time once again to play the Monday Music Moves Me Hop!


This week's them if "Sci-fi Music" picked by yours truly! 
(Is that applause I hear??)

Let's officiate today's music hop with...

The Martian Hop
The Ran Dells (1963)
 

Let's have some more Sci-fi fun with

The Flying Purple People Eater
who can really rock n roll!


Can't you just feel the fun!
Smile! It's a great day!

1. Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons and leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!

At Royalegacy Reviews and More, you will only find family friendly music. I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

This week's theme is a Sci-fi Music, so have fun sharing some great music with us!






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

10 comments:

  1. those.were.awesome!! LOL
    I remember the purple people eater one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL loved the fun choices

    Have a purple people eatertastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh heavens, I haven't heard the One Eyed One Horned Purple People Eater in forever! What fun! No new post today, but I wanted to dance slow motion style while I'm recouping from surgery with all of our loyal 4M party-goers. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that was some fun Science Fiction,loved them.
    Have a wonderful week :)

    Lucy from Lucy's Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were so much fun! And I've always loved the One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater - and it's gonna be stuck in my head all day long. ;) Have a great week, Danielle! :)

    Rocket Man is A Space Odyssey and fought in Star Wars right through The Hunger Games because he’s a Space Cowboy

    ReplyDelete
  6. bwahahahahaha I forgot all about these. I haven't heard these in eons. LOL Great job my friend! I was really yawning at some of these. Most of them are instrumentals & I need me some rock & roll! Love it! Thanks for the wake up call! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely forgot about the One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater!!! Bahaha hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved these. Totally forgot about these too. I was just thinking movies or TV.
    Great theme this week.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Please feel free to join my giveaway and win a pair of glasses from Firmoo.com. Visit me soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive