Bernice Three Column

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday 4Ms Music Hope - Emerson Lake and Palmer - June 24, 2013

Some more classic hits that my husband selected.

From Emerson, Lake and Palmer's 1977 album, The Works.

C'est La Vie


Closer to Believing

Want to join in on the fun?



1. Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY at , Follow us, grab our buttons and leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us!

At Royalegacy Reviews and More, you will only find family friendly music. I cannot say the same for the other sites that are linking up to this hop.

This week's theme is a Freebie, so have fun sharing some great music with us!






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

11 comments:

  1. Some nice easy listening picks! Haven't heard these in a long time. And these would be great to listen to in my garden too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these two soft beautiful songs.
    Have a wonderful day!

    Lucy from Lucy's Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday to you, love listening to the first, it is beautiful. Thanks and have a great week! I grabbed the linky and added it to my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed with those above: easy listening all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these songs. I'd never heard them. have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, hubby sure does have a different taste in music than you doesn't he. Both are new to me and very easy listening. I must say it calmed me down from a very hectic day today! Thank him for me, and thank you too! Hugs & have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice new one
    I like it ..them very much.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are such easy listening, I'm feeling quite calm and relaxed, especially after spending half the day at the hairdresser's! :) Great choices Danielle! :)

    If You Want Some It Goes Like This with a Little Bit Of Everything Blowin’ Smoke in Cups

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought these music selections (new-to-me) were quite relaxing, but very nice. Sometimes, I'm in an easy listening mood & this style would be well suited for times like that. Thanks for sharing with the 4M crew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful picks you have this week.
    I enjoyed very much.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive