Bernice Three Column

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Relax with Soothing Sounds from a Tabletop Water Fountain - Review

I received a tabletop water fountain from The Soothing Company for this review.



There are just some days that I am totally wound up into knots.  If you have kids, even older ones like mine, sometimes the antics they do can just leave you so frustrated.  Or just every ordinary things finally get to you, and you just want to relax.  I wish I could get away and just get up to the mountains right now and find the nearest creek.  I could just park myself right next to that creek and just listen to the gurgling sounds of the water all day.  That sound can always ease my tension right away.  Well, right now, it's impossible to get away from this hot desert to get to the mountains.  Only one thing, if I can't go to a mountain creek, then I will bring the sweet sounds of that creek to me! 

Indeed, I have brought the sweet gurgling sounds of refreshing relaxing water into our home!  This Pouring Pot Table Top Water Fountain from The Soothing Company has been almost a life savor.  With our heat soaring into the 100's, all I have to do is sit in front of the water cooler, and turn this little tabletop fountain on.  Within minutes of listening to the soft sounds of the water pouring from the pot into the small bowl, I feel so much more relaxed.  


Because this fountain is gently lit with an underwater LED lights, it creates a soft ambiance at night.  I love falling asleep to it (we put it on a timer). 




This little fountain is made of durable poly-resin.  The size makes it perfect to place anywhere: 8"H x 10.6"W x 10.5"D.  While we use it exclusively indoors, it can be used outdoors as well.  While we have it settled in our bedroom, the Pouring Pot Table Top Water Fountain can be used anywhere you would like to hear the soothing sounds of water.  It's perfect for the living room, enclosed porch, dining room, or would be a charming addition to an office. 


My husband and I really enjoy this small addition in our home, and love listening to the sweet sounds of the gurgling water.  The Pouring Pot Table Top Water Fountain is very reasonably priced at only $40 with FREE Shipping!  This is really an awesome deal for hours of relaxation.  


The Soothing Company offers a wide range of high quality products that help relax and soothe the body and mind.  From Water Fountains to Fireplaces to Bean Bags to Relaxing Art. Soothing Company offers items that will turn your home or office into your own peaceful sanctuary.


To find a great relaxing product that would be perfect for you, shop The Soothing Company.  Find The Soothing Company on Facebook and Twitter @SoothingCo, too.




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


All opinions expressed are our own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. Your opinions may differ from mine. For this review, the product was provided for free (unless otherwise stated) by the company or PR agency. Royalegacy Reviews and More sometimes receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts or other items for sponsored posts. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

10 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful fountain! I love sound of fountains. They are very soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very beautiful and I must say it really looks relaxing with just the photo alone. I would love it by my desk or my bedside table. Hope you get many quiet, relaxing nights. (http://homemom3.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother had something similar outside in her yard & it was soothing at first, but then the only thing it did for me was make me go to the bathroom. I know I'm weird. Hey, where's your Friday hop... don't you have one of those? hmmm I must be getting old. Happy Weekend!!! Hey... did you leave on your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The price is right and I think I would love to have it to fall asleep by. It is beautiful but I am curious...did you have any trouble with water splashing out? Seems like every indoor fountain I have ever had spit water out and I ended up not being able to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of running water.This is a very pretty fountain,and I would love to have one for my home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty, I need one of these the sound of water is very relaxing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find fountains to be so soothing! I'd love to put this one in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cool-looking water fountain! I'd love to have one to relax me on bad days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great review and the intro to The Soothing Company... I love it ~ and need it! While some of their products are well out of our budget, many are quite affordable and have already got my mind building a gift list ~ especially for my Mom and my Honey/Hubby.

    I already have a beautiful Mother's Day gift for my 92 year old Mom (an exquisite wood sculpture that I purchase from NOVICA! But her birthday is coming up and I would love to give her one of the more modest TableTop Fountain like the Sphere Table Top Fountain or the Tranquila or the Bliss Bronze Table Top Water Fountain. (And I would LOVE to get one for my home office!

    Also on my gift list is my Honey/Hubby who has long wanted (longed for) an Aquarium ~ while some of them are a bit pricey, I did see several Table Top and Wall Aquarium that are both lovely and affordable.

    Thanks again, Danielle!

    Jesselyn A/Jesstinger
    jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive