Bernice Three Column

Friday, June 21, 2013

Silly Saturday - June 22, 2013


It's Summer!




“Anyone with needs to be prayed over, come forward, to the front at the altar,” the Preacher says.

Sven gets in line, and when it’s his turn, the preacher asks: “Sven, what do you want me to pray about for you.”

Sven replies: “Preacher, I need you to pray for my hearing.”

The preacher puts one finger in Sven’s ear, and he places the other hand on top of Sven’s head and prays and prays and prays, he prays a blue streak for Sven.

After a few minutes, the Preacher removes his hands, stands back and asks,”Sven, how is your hearing now?”

Sven says, “I don’t know, Reverend, it ain’t til next Wednesday!” 

Dogs Vs. Cats







1 comment:

  1. Haha- it is not until next Wednesday! LOL!!! I love the cats vs. dogs!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive