Bernice Three Column

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday 4Ms - It's Summertime! - July 29, 2013


How many of you would love to have a sweet summertime?

It seems like it is getting back to normal weather patterns here in our desert where we have low humidity, and our water coolers work just superb to cool our home nicely.  We were getting a bit tired of over 50% humidity with 100+ degrees.

Our summertime fun in New Jersey was launched when we visited Island Beach State Park that is located on a barrier island.

The city of Seaside Park right before the park.


It was a great beach!

 The surf was much more tame than it is here on a California beach.  It was very nice for having fun in the water, and was fun watching people trying to catch one of these puny waves to surf on.
We even met new friends!


After about four hours of fun, we got chased off by a thunderstorm.  It poured so hard that we couldn't see through the windshield.


Lucky for us, our rental car came with satellite radio.  It made the trip so much more pleasant.  While listening in on 50s hits, we heard this song.

Summertime Summertime
The Jamies


Join in on the fun! 

XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor for the month of July has been held over due to lack of volunteering is Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know.

Because of circumstances beyond my control, I was not able to get back to everyone from last week's post.  Sorry about that, and I will try to get around to everyone this week.

Oh, here is a little friend that we found on Saturday.  He's a heavenly creature now.

 Mojave Green Rattlesnake - Click it enlarge.






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

9 comments:

  1. I have not heard this song in ages. That was fun!
    I want to go to the beach!
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2013/07/mondays-music-moves-me72913.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it heheh! and your photos I want to go there looks gorgoeus, we have had bad thunderstorms here in London too as it has been hot

    Have a beachtastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summertime pics of your fun on the beach. Oh, goodness! LOL, what a fun oldie, Summertime Summertime. ! I haven't listened to this in forever. Thanks for linking up & dancing with the 4M crew!

    Sizzlin' 2013 Summertime Hits on Monday's Music Moves Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I have not been to a beach since my kids were little. They're just so far & out of the way, and it seems like all I did was work, work, work. What a boring life I use to have. hahahahaha That's use too!!! Great choice! I almost feel like singing... na na na na na na!!! bwahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beach in summer time. thankfully no chance of rattlers around here!
    You know what.... I did not know that was an actual song! i've heard people singing a few words, but never heard the whole original song. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely having summertime fun!

    Thanks for sharing and rocking.

    I really wish we could go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks awesome! Is it bad I'm jealous you got to see a crab that large so close up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great song! Your vacation looks like so much fun. Glad you got to head out to the beach for some fun and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun summer song. I love how their voices blended well.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete

I love and do read all of your comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link so I can come by and visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive