Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Another Desert Critter - July 24, 2013


This week, I have another desert creature to show you, the desert iguana.  It has been a while since I have seen one so close to our home.


The desert iguana can be a bit hard to see if you are not looking for them.
This fellow was hiding under a grease bush (creosote).



Click any picture to enlarge.

Next week, I will start sharing pictures from our road trip from California to New Jersey and back again for my daughter's wedding.  There are over 1500 pictures that the kids took, and that is a lot to go through.






If you have a giveaway to share, please link that to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up for July 23 to 29, 2013


Photobucket






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

16 comments:

  1. wow I really didn't spot it in the first pic!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Happy WW, my link is now up if you get the chance pop over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and to quote Lil' Orphan Annie, "Leapin' Lizards!"

    Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos I love it when you share desert photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours is the second post I've seen with a lizard! I have a little chameleon in mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leaping Lizards! It's lizard day for Wordless Wednesday. If you go to Mama to 5 Blessings, you will see another lizard.

      Delete
  6. What a cool looking creature. I really could not see him in that first picture, but I guess that's the point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These suckers will really scare you if you are not looking for them. They are big, and can really go fast, but won't hurt you.

      Delete
  7. Great photos. That is one ugly looking lizard. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got such good close up shots Danielle! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so sweet of this fellow just to lay there in the shade and let me take all the pictures that I wanted of him.

      Delete
  9. It's a beautiful creature. I love lizards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could've sworn I left a comment last night, but I guess I didn't. I had one of those 24 bugs I think. YUK Welcome home and where's dud pics???? hehehehe Are you glad to be home? I know I always am when I get home. hehehehe HOME SWEET HOME

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had cute little lizards in FL., we don't have them up north. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Camouflage is a beautiful thing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive