Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Utah Part 1 - July 31, 2013


I have been going through the photos of our road trip back to our daughter's wedding.  Here are some pictures of Utah off of Interstate 15 through the southern part of Utah.  Utah is a speeder's paradise.  The speed limit on Interstate 15 is 80 mph!  Beware, if you feel that you want to go faster than that, the highway patrol cars that we noticed were unmarked Ford Mustangs! 





I loved seeing the roads stretching out before us.  The thrill of a trip exhilarates me.  It was nice to see one of these signs, too, after so many miles of not having a rest stop!

I will be sharing more pictures from our trip every week.  Next week will be more pictures of northern Utah off of Interstate 70.





If you have a giveaway, please link that to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up for July 30th


Photobucket






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

7 comments:

  1. I love road trips! Thanks for sharing! I'm sure I'll love them even more after surgery! Woo Hoo! You're still the hostess with the mostess~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. We dont see many mountains here in Florida lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I've never been to Utah but would like to visit. The mountains view is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is beautiful. Glad you had a wonderful visit too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive