Bernice Three Column

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Be My Baby & The Loco-Motion - August 19, 2013


It's time for Marvelous Music Monday and some classic Rock N' Roll!


Be My Baby
The Ronettes


The Loco-Motion
Little Eva





Join in on the fun! 

XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor for the month of August is Becca from Everyday Life.  Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know is helping out this month because Stacy is moving and Xmas Dolly just had back surgery and needs some extra rest.

My blog made the list at VoiceBoks.  Could you please take a moment and vote for me. Thanks so much!







Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my you get the best choices awards from me The Ronettes were my favourite group ever when I was at school I was totally in love with them LOL, I used to love The Locomotion too.

    You have made my day

    Have a ronettetstic week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throws in an 'A' to add to ronettetastic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rockin' to some good ole oldies! I love both songs, but The Locomotion brings back fond memories for me from my elementary school years. Thanks for sharing this week's freebie picks with us and for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these were fun. Locomotion always gets you moving :)
    Have a great week!!

    Lucy from Lucy's Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luvin' that you're keepin our Locomotion in motion! YOU SO ROCK! OH YES I VOTED FOR YOU,

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving these songs some of my favorites

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive