Bernice Three Column

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Don't You Worry Child - August 5, 2013


The Piano Guys have come out with a new song with singer, Shweta Subram, called Don't You Worry Child.  This video was filmed entirely in Utah.




Join in on the fun! 

XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor for the month of August is Becca from Everyday Life and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know is helping out while Stacy is moving to a new home.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

I received no compensation for this post.

8 comments:

  1. How beautiful. Love the changes in the beat too! What a beautiful dress.. I wish I had a figure like that to wear one! hahahaha Thanks for sharing and joining us today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Marie (that rhymed) it was beautiful nice vid too.

    Have a fantabulosa week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video and I almost put it up too :)

    Have a wonderful week.

    Lucy from Lucy's Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dig The Piano Guys. Gr8 freebie pick! Good to see you on the virtual dance floor with the 4M crew on Monday's Music Moves Me. Keep that groove movin' ya!

    Latin spice on Monday's Music Moves Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great song! Never heard this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this one! I pinned it to my boards.
    Thanks for playing as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I love a new genre. Thank you for sharingthis beauty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive