Bernice Three Column

Monday, August 26, 2013

Marvleous Music Monday 4Ms - Life Could Not Better Be - August 26, 2013

This week's theme for the Monday's Music Moves Me Hop is either:

“In your playlist” what’s your favorite song on repeat at the moment from Run DMT

and

"One Hit Wonders" from 1965 from Mike's Place


Here is one song from my playlist that I will repeat two or three times:

The Theme to Simon and Simon


Here's another song that's in my playlist and I love listening to.  It's from the opening credits of The Court Jester and sung by Danny Kaye
"Life Could Not Better Be"


Here's my "One Hit Wonder"

My brother-in-law actually toasted my husband and I on our wedding day with this.
"May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose"



XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor for the month of August is Becca from Everyday Life.  Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know is helping out this month because Stacy is moving.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


Could you please take the time to vote for Royalegacy Reviews and More on VoiceBoks.  Thanks so much!

8 comments:

  1. Your Monday's Music Moves Me playlist is quite interesting and unexpected. Now, that's kinda of fun! Thanks for dancing with us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. How do you come up with the songs each week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the songs that I find are songs that my kids have found - many from quite a long time ago.

      Delete
  3. These are all new to me. I thought I've see ever Danny Kaye's movie there is but this one I'm going to have to find,. I've always liked him. Sorry I'm so late. I laid down, and I guess I needed more rest then I thought,. Thanks for playing along with us. You're duh best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so interesting to see what's on everyone's playlist :)

    New ones for me and thanks for sharing.

    Have a joyful week Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are new to me. "May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose" has to be my favorite. lol - Interesting choice from your brother in law. He must be a funny guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That BIL is a total crack up! He reminds me a bit of Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty.

      Delete
  6. Getting here a bit late but at least here.
    I like all your picks this week. I like the Danny Kaye one.

    ReplyDelete

I love and do read all of your comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link so I can come by and visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive